Coupon giveway at Soundcore main site - linked to 100prizes giveaway? - US Only

https://www.soundcore.com/100_prizes_100_minutes_soundcore_anniversary

This link on the main page is named in a way that makes it appear to be referencing the livestream giveaway - named 100 prizes in 100 minutes, and the link from the front page said 100 prizes giveaway. But then that page is all about discount codes, not actually products given away.

I managed to acquire a pile of non-stackable 5% coupons, so nothing special. Not sure how this links into the main promotion, I guess we will see in a few hours. Posted in case others haven’t noticed and want to try their chances, I didn’t see it on here yet.

6 Likes

Good question with that because Loz had said that they were not going to be coupons in the live stream giveaway, so this may be being used to hype it up some more.

2 Likes

Yea looks like part of the giveaway to me. I got a 10% off so far but haven’t gone through all the entries so will see how lucky I get. Either way, we’ll have a ton of coupons we won’t be using by the end of this

1 Like

@jercox I think this is exactly what he meant when he said “will be US only”

1 Like

So a timezone which is only USA friendly giving only USA discounts?

Why therefore not say the event is for the USA only?

1 Like

I didn’t notice the US only part in the rules initially, edited to note it in the title. The timezone doesn’t really matter on this, it is open for 4 days.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Yes, this must be the “extra prizes.” Two 5% codes so far for me. Worth noting that they are valid only for the product that appears and cannot be combined.

2 Likes

I have 2 10% and rest 5%. Considering the limitations, I won’t be using any of mine

2 Likes

I won several 5% off. I will not be using any.

1 Like

I got two 15s

1 Like

One 10 n rest 5s

1 Like

All 5s which I probably won’t use. Guess I just haven’t been lucky lately :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Do we think this is what they are doing to make it to the number of “giveaway items” decided by the twitter and Facebook likes or whatever it was?

1 Like

Looks like it

1 Like

Just tried… Got one 10% and all other 5%

Anyone interested can use them

10% Off with Code: ext008513c4
5% Off with Code: ext7f1eba26
5% Off with Code: ext8b9b654f
5% Off with Code: exte30da8f7
5% Off with Code: ext8fe822b5
5% Off with Code: extac98990e
5% Off with Code: exte3363878

Code is valid on Soundcore.com until September 30th, 2020. Buy now at Soundcore.com

I usually get better deals than these :grimacing:

2 Likes

What do you have to do to join this contest

1 Like

Got 6x 5% and 1x 10% off coupon.
this is a joke :rofl:

3 Likes

I feel like usually the minimum on these things is 10 or 15%. 5% is just random noise in terms of internet prices, I could wait a day and see the price go up or down that much easily.

1 Like

At least you got one 10%! I Got all 5% offs

1 Like

I really love anker audio, I have soundcore select 1 and it sounds very good. I wish to have a new one because I want to give my soundcore select to my younger sister.

2 Likes