So to keep this top of Soundcore engineer’s minds. Never rest!
Here’s a summary of musings, ordered in what I want most at top:
- Slim wired buds uprated. Add Ambient and ANC and Partycast II. I don’t want TWS.
- A small speaker - Nano II, with IP rating, smaller than the Icon Mini. You can then with Partycast II have a swarm of them having left channel in left side of a big room, right channel opposite, and some mono in other rooms.
A slim elegant version of Bose Frames. “Soundcore it” with a reasonable price.Edit: Done. First iteration is standalone, 2nd iteration has partycast.
- Bluetooth 5.2 everything, this has features which enable Partycast II.
- Partycast II - each speaker is controlled via the app, each speaker can be left channel or right channel or shared mono. I’ve read the way it is done, I don’t see this as difficult, so it’s just a matter of community ask for it so it happens earlier.
ANC version of L2P. Codename L3P but we’ll see. I’m more interested in ANC than others here.Edit: Done
- All products converge in a roadmap over next 12 months to be Partycast II. So the Soundcore equivalent of Bose Frames can be stereo or mono and share with speakers etc. Buy anything modern from Soundcore and they work together. So end of TWS which merges with Partycast as Partycast II.
Until all this is done, I’ll just wait and remind you later.