Cushions for headphones

Hi guys,
I just tested these ear pads and should say Great and comfortable for a longer period of time with cooling gel!

1 Like

@omidmrashidi It’s great that they fit the Q30 :slightly_smiling_face:. Does everything fit well ? I wonder how long they will have to be replaced again. Does this gel really keep you cool ?

The question would be if these are like the Beats where you have a locking mechanism to connect them on or if they were glued or taped to the headset.

I guess it could be a combination of the two where he took the locking mechanism and then glued them to the q30 locking mechanism :wink:

I suppose we’ll find out soon from the author of this post’s answer :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Yes, everything fits well. I suppose.

Well, Yes at first it’s cool, I can say you can use your headphones for a longer time than original pads.

especially fabric material is less sweaty than protein leather.

best,

• omid
1 Like

NO, don’t do that :smile:

Was only stating glue if it was a “fix to fit” them together. :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the photos and the answer. It’s great that you don’t need to use glue :+1:t2: :joy:.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

WOW! Thanks everyone. I didn’t search much before I posted the original message. (Busy with a move and I really didn’t expect any info to be available.)

I’ll order pads to replace and upgrade the originals. Thanks again for the support and suggestions.
:ok_hand::trophy: :grinning:

1 Like