Custom EQ IEM (why we need more bands)

Hello Soundcore,

I own the liberty air 2’s for 1.5 years now.
I like that you can customize your own EQ settings in the app (which is really needed if you like a more neutral / balanced sound compared to your signature sound).

However, there is not enough EQ bands to be able to properly EQ the earbuds. For example: right now it’s impossible to remove the sub frequencies since the lowest band is at 100hz, that one doesn’t do anything to the subbass. The same goes for the higher frequencies. I want to be able to be more precise with the frequencies that i need to cut/boost.

What I want:
I would suggest that you add a 10 band EQ. See the pic below. That would be the standard bands. If possible you could even add the function to change the value of a single band (for example: 2k can become 2.4k or 8k becomes 7k etc., depending on the sound you are after.) EQ%20bands

A more advanced EQ would help me and other people out a lot.
Thank you.

All the best,
Benjamin

4 Likes

Nice suggestion, @anny.peng is this something that could be passed along to design / app support?

Would make an already great app even better :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s very good idea :clap:. It would be great if it could be done.

2 Likes

Nice idea.

1 Like

Create your own one.
That will be the best for you, (but not for others! :laughing:)

Interesting idea. A workaround would be using your music players EQ in tandem with the App. I don’t usually recommend layering EQ’s but if you only use the frequencies you want to tweak, I don’t see a problem.

2 Likes

I dont know much about EQ but that would be a really nice thing to have even more customization

2 Likes