Day 3 of #SoundCore Sessions | Introducing JP Castillo

Watch the livestream here :point_right: https://youtu.be/pX2xlMk95M0

Hey everyone,

Can you believe that it’s already Day 3 of #SoundcoreSessions? Enjoying live music in the office has been a real treat, so I’m very excited to reveal our next artist, JP Castillo, who will be performing at 5PM PST/8PM EST on Wednesday May 13, 2020.

Let’s welcome @jpcastillomusic to the Soundcore Collective!

JP Castillo is a Latin Urban/Pop artist from San Jose, Costa Rica. who moved to Los Angeles, California with his family when he was young. JP’s earliest musical influences came within his own family; his father is a nationally recognized drummer and his mother is a singer, who has toured and recorded with Joan Sebastian, Tito Puente, and Celia Cruz among others. JP studied drums and percussion up until his first year of college where he discovered a passion for singing, writing, and composing. Shortly after he went into the professional music scene and the industry took notice. Since then he has had the opportunity to work alongside music icons including, Janet Jackson, The Jacksons, and productions such as Dancing With The Stars on ABC.

Check out JP’s latest music video here:

And for even more JP Castillo, here’s lots of links to all his music streaming and social media pages:

Apple Music

Spotify

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

We’ll update this post with the livestream link so make sure to check back here later :musical_note::notes:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see this episode! Will this be replacing the regular Wednesday livestream?

5 Likes

The livestream on Amazon is still happening today :+1:

1 Like

Is the amazon livestream time being moved? They’re both at 8pm EST

4 Likes

This got for me tricked :joy:… Got the context after reading Loz’s response!

I am.liking YouTube streams much better than Amazon,

Look forward to tomorrow’s livestream!

5 Likes

Apologies for the confusion @TechMan and @Shenoy, all these different time zones are hard to keep up with! Haven’t had my morning cup of coffee yet :joy:

3 Likes

Amazon livestream is the same day, but delayed by one hour. Sorry for the confusion!

4 Likes

All is well @Hannah it is global time zone :+1:

4 Likes

So to help everyone.

12 am Greenwich time

It is 8 pm Eastern time the day before.
In China it will be 8 am the next day.

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying :+1:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve updated this thread with the livestream link. See you there!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up @Loz :+1:

3 Likes

Interesting performance, definitely a change of pace from what I normally listen to.

5 Likes