Day 4 | Can You Find Them All?

Well dunny renos complete, finally some time to make my eyes blurry…

My attempt at spot the differences

E213B319-7356-460B-96CF-9C37D2375AF8

D67741A8-2275-4505-84D1-39349926FB40

625A9B39-2148-4F45-9118-546BF9113EA5

6651F3E4-F54B-4F44-A4A3-6AD6ED190522

Those familiar w/ mr. cena know his catch phrase… which I found particularly suitable for a few…

https://youtu.be/svjMiqVeiG8

I got another saying when I tell the barber. You are cutting it close. :rofl:

Thanks for doing this! :christmas_tree:

Summary
  1. The Blue Snowflake is smaller in the second picture
  2. No Soundcore Logo on the Headphone in the second picture
  3. 2 Earbuds are missing in the second picture (1 of each kind)
  4. The frame is missing the connector that the arm goes into in the second picture
1 Like
Summary
  1. Smaller snowflake, missing audio detail icons
  2. LDA[C]
  3. Missing one headphone each, different colors
  4. Missing frame clip

Just a heads up - I am collecting all the names for each event, and I totally underestimated how long this would take :rofl: I will be drawing the names at random from a name generator and announcing in each thread, so please do keep an eye out for updates over the next couple of days!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update @sean.L, saves us all wondering when the lucky winners will be announced :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @sean.L. No worries or hurries (Problem free is the way to be :grinning:). I can only imagine how busy you have been. Just make sure you take time out for yourself to enjoy the Holiday Season. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@Winniew95 Thank you very much! This is fantastic news. I am very happy :smiley:!
@TheSnarkyOne, @VertigoXX, @Duane_Lester Good luck guys in the following draws :+1:t2:!

3 Likes

Congrats to you as well :slight_smile: great start to the fifth Monday of the week :crazy_face:

1 Like

@TheSnarkyOne Thank you- you are probably having a good day too and you won something too … :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats @sodojka :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats @sodojka

3 Likes

Congrats on the win @sodojka. :evergreen_tree::clap:

3 Likes

Big congrats @sodojka very keen eye for detail :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne You can call me “Hawk Eye” :joy:.
Just kidding - I’ve been wearing glasses for 20 years :nerd_face:.

2 Likes