Day 4 of #SoundcoreSessions | Introducing Alyssa Trahan

Watch the livestream here :point_right: https://youtu.be/EvnKvkhwhDc

We’re now past the halfway mark in our week of live music in the #SoundcoreSessions. Boooo! But don’t panic, we still have 2 awesome up-and-coming artists lined up for you guys.

Today’s artist is Alyssa Trahan! Say hi, @AlyssaTrahan :

She’ll be performing at 5PM PST/8PM EST on Thursday, May 14th, 2020. As always, we’ll be updating this thread with the livestream link so you guys don’t need to go anywhere.

Alyssa Trahan is able to blur genre lines with her modern pop production mixed with traditional country instrumentation, winning fans over of all genres. A jill-of-all-trades, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and audio engineer, Alyssa began making waves in Nashville as soon as she moved from her hometown of East Rochester, N.Y. in 2016. Just two years later, in January 2018, she signed her first publishing deal with Dan Hodges Music. Playing over 100 shows a year, Alyssa is captivating audiences with her energetic live shows opening for the likes of Charlie Daniels, Jana Kramer, Josh Turner, Lee Greenwood, Lee Ann Womack, Midland and many more. Whether it’s solo or with a full band, Alyssa steals the show.

If you’re keen to learn more and get ready for a singalong, check out some of the links below:

Alyssa’s Website
Spotify
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

And look, she’s already digging her Liberty 2 Pro!

Catch you soon!

6 Likes

I joined towards end for today, hope to be on-time tomorrow, thanks for the update @Will!

Is Alyssa on Soundcore Collective?

5 Likes

Sounds like fun! Can’t wait!

5 Likes

She is! Here’s @AlyssaTrahan :smiley:

5 Likes

Really like that song you’ve chosen! Welcome to the Collective, Alyssa!

3 Likes

Thank you @Loz

Hey @AlyssaTrahan, welcome to Soundcore Collective!

4 Likes

I’ve been really enjoying the linked song as well. Very catchy :grinning:

3 Likes

@AlyssaTrahan. Nice to meet you. Very nice voice.

5 Likes

Hi all! Have updated the thread with the livestream link.

4 Likes

see you guys over there soon. lol

5 Likes

Another great night of music, carry on…

5 Likes

I enjoyed the livestream today, thank you @AlyssaTrahan :+1:

4 Likes