Day 5 of #SoundcoreSessions | Introducing Styles Haury

Tune in at 5PM PST for more live Country music :point_right: https://youtu.be/6ldWBmGT1Eo

Wow! We’ve arrived at Day 5 already! What a week it’s been. Who’s been your favorite artist so far?

It’s been great partnering with BYGMusic to bring you guys five days of livestreams - do you guys think we should start making these streams a regular thing? Perhaps once a week? What day and time would you prefer to see them? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Anyway! Next up is Style Haury, here he is to say hi :point_down:

Styles says his interest in music started from an early age, right back in fourth grade, which is when he and his good friend, Danny, started their own band. Obviously it was a good fit, because they’re still going strong with Danny as the rhythm guitarist. They’ve played local talent shows, birthdays parties :tada: and just about any bar that would let them in.

All those years of playing have served Styles well, because he knows how to excite any crowd, he knows how to write a song and he knows how to deliver an action-packed performance. Styles is represented by CAA and has opened for the likes of Jake Owen, Tyler Farr, Chris Jansen, Jordan Davis, Jimmie Allen and Brett Eldredge, Uncle Kracker, Dwight Yoakam and many others.

So there you have it! But, just incase you’re still not convinced, here’s a taster …

Learn more about Styles via the links below …
Website
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube

6 Likes

Had to play catch up most of the week on the livestreams (all were great and led to some new music purchases), might actually be able to catch this one live :grin:

3 Likes

I completely forgot About the stream tonight. I’ll have to watch it on replay.

2 Likes

Not exactly my style, but fun nonetheless!

2 Likes