Day 7 | Soundcore’s Christmas Workshop Livestream

What could possibly be a better pairing than Santa and his elves? Well, obviously it’s myself and one of our favorite YouTubers, Antwan of New Stuff TV! In this very festive livestream, I will be chatting to Antwan about this year’s tech highlights, reviews of new products, and we might even have some very cool prizes up for grabs… :gift:

The livestream will start at 2:00 PM (PST) / 5:30 PM (ET) so make sure you set a reminder!

Facebook: WATCH HERE

And don’t forget, you’ve got until December 14th to take part in the other #SoundsLikeChristmas contests and have a chance of winning 100 points. This is a huge opportunity to get ahead on the monthly leaderboard so make sure you enter here:

Lyrics Quiz

Photo Contest

Spot The Difference

Movie Quiz

Let us know in the comments if there are any products you’d like to learn more about in the livestream, and tell us what your tech highlights of 2021 are. We look forward to seeing you later!

9 Likes

Soundcore Frames and L3P are two of them as well as LA2Pro as well.

1 Like

Nice to hear that you’re working up a livestream with Antwan, but sheesh, would have figured a YouTuber would have gone live on YouTube and not Facebook.

Any chance that this will go over YouTube as well? @sean.L? THANKS!

Gone are the days of periscope and multi platform streams?

edited in

Thread updated! thanks @Hannah!

Also of note, reference back to photo contest seems to keep referring to points available… however original post shows vouchers as the prize. I know @sodojka raised this as well. Either the original post should be edited to be correct, or subsequent references corrected to vouchers? Although I would believe the points to be inline with the other contests :slightly_smiling_face:.

Have fun, those who are able to take part.

The link was to soundcore FB page. So if you think about it, it a soundcore event showcasing Antwan and not Antwan showcasing soundcore. :slight_smile: :wink:

So you would need soundcore to host it on their YouTube.

1 Like

I’ve added the YouTube event to make it easier for those without social media to participate.

If the demand is there for particular platforms we can cater for that, but sadly we can’t always please everyone. Today will be Facebook and YouTube.

Look forward to hopefully seeing some familiar faces join in later!

3 Likes

Thanks for adding Youtube.

1 Like

Thanks Sean, and I completely understand. If majority of viewers are on a certain platform and not many in comparison on others, difficult to do many for the effort required.

Appreciate the addition of YouTube event

Youtube is fine.
Thank you!

1 Like

@sean.L

I do have a question on the time. One says 2 and the other says 5:30 this seems contradicting. So is the stream starting at 5 Est. or does it start at 2:30 pst

1 Like

This should be cool. I hope to be there. :christmas_island: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I’ll be there! I would love to learn more about the Liberty Air 2 Pro! :slightly_smiling_face:

Damn! I completely forgot about the Live stream and only caught the last couple of minutes.

2 Likes

Was fun, glad you made it.

Lucky @Duane_Lester jumped ship to FB and snagged a prize :slight_smile:

Thanks again @sean.L for setting up the YT as well.

1 Like

If I understood correctly, you won a :clap: Flare 2!

Oops … that was a different Craig :cry:.

Thanks for tuning in guys! We can make this more of a regular thing again in the new year if its something you’d enjoy watching :+1:

3 Likes

I watched it - you were very active :clap:.

1 Like

Yeah, if some of them can be on at the same sort of time as this one, I’d be up for watching/participating more. Seemed like a fun half hour I missed :wink:

2 Likes

Sad I missed yesterday’s. Dave is one of my fav artists.

Hope that the recording of that show, shows up either here or on Dave’s socials…

1 Like

I have a feeling that performance shall be ending up somewhere around here early next week…

3 Likes