(DE) Anker PowerConf S3: 69, 99 € amazon.de

Anker PowerConf S3:
99,99 €- 25,00 € (25%)=74,99 €
74, 99 €- 5 € ( Promotional coupon)= 69, 99 €

https://www.amazon.de/-/pl/dp/B0899S421T/ref=sr_1_63?__mk_pl_PL=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=264T8SYYHCSGW&dchild=1&keywords=soundcore&qid=1633177539&sprefix=So%2Cspecialty-aps%2C254&sr=8-63

2 Likes

Nice deal for the DE folks

1 Like

Nice deal. I own Powerconf and happy with it.

2 Likes

Sweet deal for our DE friends. Thanks for the share! :+1:

1 Like

Seeing your post reminds me of the PowerConf I got as a gift of the Work From Home Kit. That was a giveaway given by Soundcore some months ago.
In that entry, I said I wish to use this kit for my thesis defence.
And I am very happy to share with you that I was lucky enough to win it and I did use the PowerConf during my defence.
It was a hybrid form that I had a defence in a classroom, my professors (the jury) were in the classroom, but there is also a live stream for those who join online to my defence (I used my PC and shared the screen).
And I used the PowerConf for this live stream.
Since I was standing and presenting my PowerPoint slides, it is convenient for me to put the PowerConf on the table and it gets my voice to the audience who were joining online.

In the end, it went well, although at some point I had to move the PowerConf closer to those who speak to get a clearer and louder voice (due to the social distance rule, we cannot sit too close :laughing: ) But my PowerConf really helped me with my defence a lot.

I am very grateful to have it!!

2 Likes

@starfan I remember when you won that award.
Congratulations on the successful defense of the master’s thesis :clap: :clap:
and thanks for describing the entire history of the defense :+1:t2:.
I am glad that PowerConf helped you with this.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that it worked really well. How did your defence go?

2 Likes

@sodojka thank you for the post so that I can share my experience! I am glad to have it as well! :wink:

1 Like

It went well, I’ve got the diploma successfully. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am glad to hear that. Powerconf is usefull

2 Likes