Defective/poor battery life on the Motion+?

The Anker Soundcore Motion+ battery dies on me after not even 90 minutes of use.

I just recently bought this speaker, and on a full charge, on full volume, this thing dies on me extremely quickly. I would assume that this is not normal?

That doesn’t sound normal at all. I would think with a relatively new, fully charged battery you should get at least 5-6 hours even at high (full) volumes. If it was me I would contact Customer Support. Good luck!
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

1 Like

Thanks bro! I have contacted Anker, and I will see what they will say.

1 Like

After contacting Anker, they told me that with the bass up function on and playing it at max volume, the speaker is only supposed to last 2 hours and 41 minutes, which is complete crap as a standard. Mine lasted around half that time though. I am in the process of finding out more information on how to return it, the sad part being that they claim that I might only get a partial refund.

I didn’t need to return my speaker, although they made an exception for me because of where I live. I was able to get a full refund, including the shipping fee.

1 Like

That’s an excellent outcome. Ultimately good customer service is what sorts the recommended company from the others. Products do fail but a good customer service forgives.