Detective Duane sleuthing at it again- Soundcore name being used

I think I found two others for @Loz on the use of Soundcore name.

5 Likes

Wow detective @Duane_Lester :clap: :cowboy_hat_face:
I couldn’t believe Walmart just allows any third party fake supplier to sell their product without doing proper check.

3 Likes

Haha, Duane, you’re clearly in the wrong profession buddy. This is your calling!

5 Likes

That one looks more like someone was trying to game a search engine with background descriptions, and messed up and dropped it in the title. It is so obviously not trying to pass for the same product, given the different name at the front.

1 Like

Soundcore name is almost becoming a synonym for audio products… It’s good thing for SoundCore as a company… But also bad that many other copycats will get the name used for marketing

1 Like

nice catch @Duane_Lester. I’ve been keeping an eye out as well.

2 Likes

Alright @Loz I am giving out my secret. LOL

So Google, Bing and Yahoo (as well as other search engines) search engines will provide a list of options after you do a search. One of those options is shopping. So after I search for Soundcore, I click shopping and this is where I can see potential sales for the items in one spot.

PS here looks to be another one :wink:

3 Likes

Sherlock Holmes has nothing on Detective Duane!

3 Likes

Nice tip there :ok_hand: and good catch!

3 Likes

Hi Duane, this is Galaxy,the brand manager of Anker Soundcore. We are now looking into this case to see whether or not we can do anything on legal and ads to prevent such things happen.
Can you please provide more details on this?

1. How many times did you see this when you search “soundcore”,our ads team try to search it and see how it happened,but we did not see it when we search.
  2. Can you please provide a step by step actions on how you find this fate “Soundcore Product”,if you have some other screenshot for this,that would help a lot. We are trying to see if it is because our competitor bid out brand key words on ads.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Will do a screen by screen n description after work. But basically, I just try different search engines(google,bing,yahoo, n etc) and type in in either Soundcore or Anker (as that was who Soundcore was under) . So after doing a search for soundcore, I will navigate to that engines shopping section. I will then search the products shown and see products usually with Anker SoundCore in it. Some are fake while the example below looks real but the price is jacked up.

Take this search example.
https://www.google.com/search?q=soundcore&prmd=sniv&sxsrf=ALeKk01i8_XuxbR6cVV0jR6CZlXUlAythg:1584961512369&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjLnbXfubDoAhVRhq0KHXQ4AC8Q_AUoAXoECAoQAQ&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=3

shot of the page

1 Like

Great to see you here.
Now in “quarantine” I got a lot of leisure time (more than usual as retired)
I will take a look at amazon.de as well.

enjoy the week.

Hi Duane,thank you a lot. It seems that these issues are not advertisements. Somebody sells fate Soundcore product in their sales platform. I will refer to legal for further help.

1 Like

Thank you Chiquinho!

1 Like

As far I see there are no such fakes at amazon.de
Other platforms seems to be “infected” :smile:
I will take a look at ebay as well.

1 Like