Discount on new product - Life Q30

So idk what to say about this but when I saw the price drop on Life Q30, I was just so very surprised to see it mostly because it’s such a new product. Either way, it is a nice $15 discount which drops the price from $80 to $65

5 Likes

Oh wow that’s pretty good…

1 Like

HUMMM, Sold by WOOT… isn’t this Amazon’s Clearance company??
Oh Well, I just purchased a pair.
Hopefully I am not getting a pair that has the problems.
Thank You Shivam for heads up on the deal.

2 Likes

That’s odd because I found this link straight from Soundcore store on Amazon so should’ve been sold by Anker or Amazon. Nice catch though

Nice find!

1 Like

Nice find @Shivam_Shah :ok_hand:
You can actually save $484 as per this article:

2 Likes

Could do secret Santa with that kinda of savings.

2 Likes

Great deal… so great i had tried to post it too lol. Cant believe i missed this when it was first posted but really great to see a deal none the less

2 Likes

As I write this (12.17.20 4:40 pm pst) there are only 16 left.
Someone posted it on Slickdeals yesterday… and it went to front page.

2 Likes

Now it says it will be back in stock on the 21st, but still orderable.

Good deal :+1:

2 Likes

Great deal

2 Likes

I thought of white elephant at first, and that would be high for any of those. But yes, secret santa is getting close if the recipient would enjoy it.

2 Likes

Another one it would be good for would be the family gift exchange where everybody picks a number and selects a present in order of the numbers.

Choice to either steal from somebody, or pick from under the tree…

What you are describing is a white elephant gift exchange - most of those I participate in have a $10 cap. So not quite here, but I suppose with a smaller group it might work out well with a higher cap.

Just received these Q30 (the Amazon deal fulfilled by Woot $64.99)
And I think I got a bad pair… (Firmware has been undated to 1.8)
The ANC is very weak… as an example with the TV on (noise) at a normal listening level… and with nothing playing on the Q30 they are only blocking about 40% of the TV… BY CONTRAST, my Q20 block out about 80%
I have messed with the settings… and nothing seams to help
Here is the Label in-case this is a bad batch

That looks like normal Q30 box and model number. Maybe reach out to customer service?

1 Like