Do You Come Here Often?

“Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?” :heart_eyes:

“Get away from me you disgusting creep!” :triumph:

We’ve all been there, right? Well, maybe not. But we’re all familiar with the concept: overcome crippling shyness with an inappropriate and unoriginal attempt at seduction.

Today’s contest is to share your favorite pick up line and we’ll pick the one we like most from two categories. The winner in each category will get 20 giveaway tickets to use on future Soundcore giveaways.

The categories are as follows:

1. The cheesiest pick-up line
  2. The best pick up line that might actually work

So, what are you waiting for? Get brainstorming and show us love-starved losers how to actually get the guy or girl. Winners will be announced on the Collective on Valentine’s day so you still have a few days to stoke the fires of love and creativity.

Rules:

• International competition.
  • Winners will be announced on Valentine’s Day.
  • Multiple entries allowed.
4 Likes

Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

2 Likes

I used up the only one I had for my loving wife (& it worked!!!) … no more lines :pray::slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you hungry? Because i just want to feed you

This is actually what i said to my wife when we first met. She had a boyfriend and he always took her money so she rarely ate at work. So i always offered to feed her and 6 or 7 months later she left him and we got together. 2 months after that we got married, its been 7 years now we been married

1 Like

Oh man oh man. So many terrible pickup lines…

How about “Hi there pretty lady, I lost my number can I have you?” Have never seen it work but have seen it used.

The pickup lines that I see work often is along the lines of “Hi my name is ______, and it would be great if I could practice my charm, how bout we go out sometime and you show me what I am doing right and wrong?” Seems to be better luck to introduce yourself before you drop your zinger.

1 Like

How much does a polar bear weigh?
Enough to break the ice

A friend of mine tried to convince me this worked, although I never actually saw any evidence :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you my appendix? Because I don’t know anything about you but this feeling in my gut is telling me that I should take you out.

If you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple.

If I asked you out, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question?

*extend hand towards them- Do you mind holding this while I go for a walk?

2 Likes
  1. Can I see the tag on the back of your shirt. Why? It is because I want to see if it says made in Heaven. (I had this one for years but never got to use it on anybody but my wife who mostly give me that look. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:)

2. Hi. My name is Duane. Wait for response of her name. Then say that you thought about coming over to do a cheesy pick up line such as “Are you tired cause you have been running in my mind all night” but would rather get to know you instead.

3. Made this up just for Soundcore.
    Hey baby. Was you made by Soundcore? Because with you, I know we could make some beautiful music together.

4. lol. 2nd Soundcore related one. " Was you made with Astrid Coaxial Acoustic Architecture? Because I heard we can make some harmonious jaw dropping sounds together. :rofl:

3 Likes

Did it hurt?? … when you fell from heaven.

1 Like

Cheesy :cheese:

• Are you from Tennessee? … Because you’re the only TEN I SEE!!!

• Feel my shirt… Do you know what it’s made of? … Boyfriend material!

Potential :four_leaf_clover:

• You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line
  • The only one that I have used and that has worked is, introduce yourself and offer to buy coffee/ drink at a bar.
1 Like

Do you have a beer in your apartment?
If not, I got some in mine and may be a little more.

4 Likes

I had a buddy of mine that was “drooling” over some sound equipment at a concert. This girl walked up to him, put her hand on his shoulder and said, “Are you in heaven?”. He looked over at her without missing a beat and said “No, but I bet you are” and motioned to her hand on his shoulder. It was so sly and quick witted!!

1 Like

Are you a Soundcore speaker? Because when I’m around you, I’m in a Trance!

5 Likes

Lot of good lines here…
I often here a line "Have we met before? I think you are Stacy(!) " This did work for some guys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That fourth one though haha. Cheesy af

Ooooof. Bringing it back to Soundcore. Nice.

Are you a camera? Cause every time I see you I smile.

One of my favorite lines was the line Joey from Friends used (not really a Friends fan but my girlfriend, now my wife, use to watch it) was “How YOU Doin’?”

My wife says my Hey girl, what’s your name is pretty cheesey and that’s the line I’ve used. But in general I’ve never really needed a pick up line.

i think i lost my phone can you call it?

1 Like