Do you know music 3D, 8D, 12D,...?

Have you ever listened to 3D, 8D, 12D, … recordings🙂?
Do you have any of your favorites?
If you’ve never listened, try listening on your headphones - the effect is really surprising …:wink:
And what are your impressions🙂?
2 Likes

Wow that is cool @sodojka !

1 Like

@Loz enlightened us a while back early 2020, I think time wise, on the 8d videos. I did find the 12 d not too long ago but have not really listen to anything of them yet.

2 Likes

@Duane_Lester(Congratulations to the tester👍🏻), @supersmacker1234-
put on Libera 2 Pro: the sound circles around the head and goes through the head.:+1:t2:

I thank you.

With the 8 d it is what I did with the L2P as well.

I would go cut the grass with the riding mower, put on the 8d songs and mow grass. I found the L2P to have decent passive anc that it was a no brainer to listen to music and not to the mower blaring. Lol

1 Like

Never heard about it. Will check later. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Don’t think I listened to 12D but as @Duane_Lester said, we did have a chance to listen to 8D

1 Like

Nothing new.
Google for " Kunstkopfstereophonie".
Those radio plays created in the 1970 are classics, but not very well known.
All the new old songs are manipulated by software.
Often very poorly.

There was a thread about it in the past here.
Seek for it.

1 Like

Here is the one that a bunch of people referenced from the past and has a couple great suggestions of some 8D audio people liked and a little background on it

I’ve listened to some 8D ones before.
Now here’s another cool video ‘360D’, you can drag the screen using your cursor and hear the music coming from different angles.

1 Like

@starfan Great movie👍🏻. Listen to this recording on headphones.
Madness…:grin:

1 Like

I’ll have to check this out w the L2Ps tomorrow eve.

I’m intrigued, nice share @sodojka

1 Like

@ktkundy
Thanks for sharing🙂. Very interesting article and interesting music. I like to hear something different sometimes. Congratulations on winning twice !
Have a good day and effective study👍🏻!

@TheSnarkyOne
Don’t listen to too much at once, it’s a bit tiring, but one or two recordings are worth listening to. The sound effects are amazing sometimes :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Duane_Lester We have too early for mowing grass - it is too small. I listen when cleaning the house and at night when everyone is in bed - thanks to the headphones I do not disturb anyone😁.

@Shivam_Shah
Congratulations on becoming a Q35 tester👏.
You haven’t received your Q35 shipment yet, then you have time to listen to 8D, 12D, … Really interesting impressions for the ears - try it on the headphones (!)
Have a nice day!:+1:t2:

1 Like

@Chiquinho But headphones, a computer, a car, … are nothing new either. Just compare, for example, a computer from 20 years ago to the one from 2021. Compare the quality of the recorded sound from the 1960s and the quality of the sound recorded in 2021. Probably only the “quality” of people was better decades ago …:grinning:

Thank you and yea I’ll try to listen to some once I find some time and nice songs/music. Have a nice day yourself!

1 Like

Had a listen today, and it’s interesting. I found it a bit distracting as I was imagining somebody walking the speaker around the room while recording…

I’ll check a couple others out later this week.

1 Like

@TheSnarkyOne It is impossible to listen to many songs, because the whirling sound that passes through the head is tiring. But 1-2 is very exciting.

2 Likes