Do you pesonalize your Soundcore products?

Discovered short video how Life Q20 can be improved :grinning:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLMQCqrQ/

1 Like

I think we have seen that video a while back by soundcore ( I may be wrong).

As of right now, I know of one person whom has personalized their product.

I know @Tank had made a glow in the dark case… I was close to doing stickers on the Strike 3’s but did not do it and they broke soon afterwards.

2 Likes

I would never do something like this.
I like the original without unnecessary decorations :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

I could see one or two devices that it may be good to do it on

2 Likes

Soundcore had done some partnerships with a Canadian artist Collin Chan on some custom liberty 2 pro cases over the past year and a bit…

That’d be to the extent I’d go…

2 Likes

gonna put a sticker on em.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply as @Duane_Lester mentioned I had my wife customize a few cases for me, here is 2of the cases. One is Oogie Boogie and the other is lightning both in glow in the dark paint

1 Like

Wow. Looks nice.

I’d like to stick 8 legs on my Life A2 case because every time you close the case and the 2 leds light up it looks like a legless spider. :spider:

2 Likes

Appreciate showing them what can be done. I just have not got to that point that I would want to try it… Plus I am not a good artist (to a point although I can be better than what I think if I really tried)

2 Likes

You should show us a picture of it.

You know now that I am thinking about this. I think it would be cool if the case or just the lid of the case could be see through.

1 Like

I’ve given it a bit more thought and come up with a few ideas. The legs could be printed in a 3D printer and the whole thing could be made into a charging stand. Think I’ll put my designing head on some time and come up with a design.

2 Likes