Do you still buy/use Audio CDs?

Please keep on-topic

Do you still buy CDs to play, or are you Digital Streaming/purchase audio files online?

Thanks

• I Only buy Audio CDs
  • I Only buy/stream Digital
  • I Stream/buy Digital Audio & Buy CDs (include ratio in thread)
  • Other (use thread to clarify)

0 voters

1 Like

They still sell CD’s?

1 Like

I don’t buy music, streaming only these days. They only device in the house that can still read CDs are probably a 10 year old laptop and my Xbox.

I can’t say I really miss CDs. They scratched way too easily!

1 Like

Have no fear!!

skipdoctor

2 Likes

As much as I love technology, I tend to still like using the cds. It may be due to all the space that pictures n music takes up on a device. Not to say I do not have stuff on here but I may use another device such as my zune for music if needed.

3 Likes

I still use CDs as well. My car has a CD player, as does my computer.

I still think it’s important to be able to access music even when internet is down.

1 Like

I use both, but mainly digital these days.

I tend to use both CD & Downloads (not Streaming), but I tend to import the CD Audio into iTunes to transfer to iOS & Other Media Players

Love how you said your zune. You should hold on to that since there not made anymore. Can you post a pic of it? Or pm me one please?

1 Like

@Unnamed Here is the Zune. I got it in 2006( or 2007). It is a 30 gb. (it plays songs, can view pictures, and videos) I bought partly due it had a radio function as well as its cost during Black Friday for 70 dollars. ( It is also the time when an old lady ran into me and got knocked down. It was not my fault as we came to a standstill coming through the doors and she did not stop and hit my side and then hit the floor.) So, I have used it for 13 yrs and the battery life is still and last about the full day after a charge and I still use it daily.

1 Like

That’s cool quality product , crazy to think the life a product can have if taken care of.

1 Like

Mostly stream my music but of recent purchases it’s all been digital download

1 Like

I know. If it ever has trouble, I saw some article of how to jail break it and convert it into a 30 gb portable hard drive. I did enjoy that this was featured in Guardian of the Galaxy 2.

1 Like

Crazy that you are still using a zune. Microsoft should give you a reward.

1 Like

Lol, I would take it. I really just want to see how long it would last.

I always upload them and then out them away safe from scratches.
This was I always have a backup. And I have lost much a ton of times.

1 Like

I tend to back up CDs too, mostly I’m digital these days, butvtry to keep several backups to prevent loss.

Anyone interested in some classical CDs?

1 Like

I got a pile here.
Bought them, as those were cheap at the flea market.
But dont listen to, some I ripped.

But the composers I am interested now , are not to be found on CDs easily.
Really unknown, forgotten, though they were masters of their time.

eg. Ferdinand Ries (Have you ever heard of him?)