Do you use Spotify for streaming? Care to share your wrapped 2021?

One off the things I enjoy about Spotify, is their year end summary. I think they do a better job that some of the other services…

Can’t say I’m surprised by mine :flushed:, except the spots seems to think I listened to over 100 different genres… 🤷

Care to share yours?

Ps. One of the artists on my list is ooohhh so close to finishing up at THE Abbey Road… isn’t that right @Daveg10000 :wink: Hope your smashing it!

5 Likes

I dont use spotify.
But I know there are many users around here.

1 Like

As you know I used it briefly until I received a message that my account was compromised. It was strange since I had a free account (no CC on record). Not really sure what happened. I’ll probably set one back up at some point.

Isn’t such a free account overloaded with propaganda?
I was reading about, so I never tried…
Don’t like to be disturbed when listening to music by “blather” and “hot air”

1 Like

Ditto. All the best music was written before the digital age. MP3 is all I need. I also like the security of offline + offgrid. Parts of UK had a 1 week power outage still not yet ended and reminds me of needing to keep independence.

1 Like

I have a huge collection of mp3 recordings stored meanwhile on an external 1000GB disk.
Different genres.
From time to time I copy some on my laptop.

Because I am not interested in contemporary music,
there is no need for such streaming offers.
I know that sounds old styled, but I am old! :laughing:

Sorry for double posting.
There was a server error.

1 Like

yeah not too much more now. just under £2000 to go, about 36 days until day 1 in the studio!

1 Like

thanks so much for the streams.massively appreciate that.

1 Like

Heres mine @TheSnarkyOne

2 Likes

Sadly, it doesn’t take me to yours, only mine 🤷

I am not much on Spotify either right now. I am doing a lot of radio right now. New and old.

1 Like

After you published that “radio garden” I do a lot of traveling.

So, I found out that they speak a “better,” clearer, more understandable Portuguese in Angola than in Portugal.
Really interesting. :smile:

Mostly listening radio. Currantly traveling with Radio Garden😀

1 Like

Same as me!
Have you detected some stations worth listening to.
I made a joke installation.
Because North Pole is missing.

1 Like

No specific stations. Just traveling around rhe world and seaching for local songs.

1 Like

It’s cool to see that your top 4 artists are all grassroots musicians who have been featured here on the community! (And FLETCHER is awesome as well :laughing:)

3 Likes

This is Spotify’s way of saying, “we are going to keep selling all your info but enjoy this montage”.

3 Likes