Donate the Soundcore Notes to good cause! Embark Social Responsibility!

We have option here on Soundcore to accumulate the notes and use it towards the coupon / Soundcore merchandise. It would be good to see Soundcore to have an option to donate these as real “money” or any other charitable option to more deserving people in need, children’s charity, UNICEF, something on that lines. I am very much interested if this would be an option for pre-selected charities and we could donate the notes, I would be first on the queue to donate all my notes.

This is also a goodwill for Soundcore and Soundcore community members to embark as a social responsibility.

Tagging Soundcore Crew members ( few members :grin: )

@Loz @Beauty @Hannah @alicia.wu

2 Likes

My gofundme campaign!

I’m more than happy for you to share outside :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Shenoy
Actually I think this is a good idea.

1 Like

If Soundcore were to add an option for donation to Charity, I will definitely make the donation - as much as possible on my account :+1:

1 Like

You have a good heart buddy ! let’s wait to see that happen

1 Like

These are small things which take brands to great heights, not because it make them more profitable, but because it shows they care!

1 Like

I guess Anker has their own Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team, if not it will be formed soon to have these kind of activities done.

1 Like

Perhaps a list of charities to vote on, and once a year, people can donate their notes to the voted on charity.

Anker/soundcore will then transfer the points/notes as a cash donation to the said charity, then show off the receipt afterwards.

@Loz
What do you think?

1 Like

Charities are a great option. If there was a good selection of charities I might would donate some of my unused notes.

1 Like

Y’all can partake in it, but I’ll sit out lol.

I think it would be a good idea but my only concern would the charity(ies) that may be picked. You may want to stay with world organizations than country based as to reduce any potential conflicts. Although I personally do not care where it is located as long as it helps somebody or something that needs it.

1 Like

Good point, world organizations for children or cancer treatment or other ones would be a good starting point

Haha @TechMan you surely have a few notes to spare.

1 Like

@Loz since you are back from vacation, can you advice on this topic, do you think Soundcore will have this option?

This is a great idea. Discussing with our brand team at the moment.

Unlikely something we’ll do soon, but I encourage you to keep pushing ideas like this. Perhaps something for the New Year.

1 Like

@Loz These are really encouraging words!!

Hopefully Soundcore Collective implements this in future :crossed_fingers:t2::+1:t2: