Dragonball Z Earbuds!?!

Whilst doing my usual rounds on social media today, scouring the Internet for all things Soundcore, I came across this :point_up_2: Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m a massive anime, especially when it comes to Dragonball Z, so as soon as I saw these Majin Buu Life P2 I wanted to share it with you guys.

What do you think? I was thinking it might be fun to do one-off giveaways with specially themed items like these. Let me know your thoughts and what themes you’d like to do see in the comments.

Also, for more awesome anime designs, why not check out the aspiring artist who created this.

6 Likes

Thats super cool!

1 Like

That is pretty cool. I think would be good to have some themed ones. I guess you have the Naruto, Bleach and One Piece potentially near the top but other than those I am limited on some other top Anime.

I do have one that is of a video game that I always though was always in Anime genre. It was the Persona 5 that my son plays a lot. I find that it has some of the music that reminds me of Bleach and the gameplay is also animish.

1 Like

Very slick case!! I especially like the glowing eyes. Would be interested to see what a Goku case would look like!

Other great ideas could be Marvel or DC heroes.

1 Like

Never heard of Persona 5! I’m clearly too old for this stuff now haha. I grew up on DBZ tho.

Goku case would be great for sure, especially if the Super Saiyan hair was glow in the dark.

1 Like

I like the way you think, @Loz!!

1 Like

Amazing, these are some cool ideas !!

1 Like

It was a cool idea… but the regular LP2 case looks more elegant :innocent:

May be something in darker / black & blue shades may look better :wink:

1 Like

With the liberty pro 2 you could do a really awesome iron man. Super hero’s would be a hit these days and anime’s for sure. Maybe even video game characters

1 Like

Cool case, @Loz i would like to see a Fairy Tale case…maybe a set of each character

1 Like

Those are cool and the artist has some talent. I use to be a big dragonball z fan and would love to have these.

1 Like

I started to enjoy Anime a little later in life.

1 Like

It is some cool artwork. Good reminder that you can do cool things even if you don’t get the custom versions from soundcore.

1 Like

I actually had thoughts about this before but am not a great painter.

My kids have Skylanders that we use to paint over the figures. We usually did it when we got duplicates.

1 Like

We could start a contest.
If you are not an “artist”, let it do it your kids.:smile:

1 Like

@Loz, have you considered to provide skins in the future for Soundcore products?
Anker did work with dbrand in the past who makes skins for PowerCore series. Take a look and you might find a way to make a business case.
They made some nice skins for Apple Airpods Pro, see below link and pics:

https://dbrand.com/shop/apple-airpods-pro-skins

2 Likes

I just want more earbud cases with go!d highlights :grin:

1 Like