Ear tip inner diameter

Hello. Recently purchased some Liberty Air 2s and really like them but I seem to have faulty ears, no e of the silicone tips included seem to fit very well. Any recommendations for other tips and what inner diameter I should be looking for.

Thanks

I am using original eartips. So can’t give any adbises on alternatives. Hope someone else will provide you with more useful info.

Hey there, may I askif all the ear tips which came with your device are too big or too small for you? Please notice that we do not sell ear tips separately from the original product but we do have some XXS foam tips in our warehouse. You are welcomed to contact us via service@soundcore.com to move into the next step.

Do any fully in ear earbuds you have tried in the past work well for you?

I find that the Spirit X2s or similar, with a full over ear loop, are what I need for secure headphone wearing. I have tried many brands, including multiple soundcores, with full in ear. And it never is secure enough for walking around, always just a little bit loose.

So it could be a size thing. It could be that a different design would work better for you. Or it could be that you aren’t pushing them far enough in to be secure because that would be uncomfortable for you. Hopefully it is just the first, if they all feel too small or too big. If it is one of the others, you might have to find some way to try a different earbud style to see if it works better.