Early bird coupun for motion boom plus

I’m not sure why we’re talking about Amazon. I would think the Coupon would only be valid if you ordered directly from Soundcore’s site.

That is correct. Coupon code is good when ordering from Anker directly. Kinda hard to do when no code has been sent.

The point I was making was Soundcore wouldn’t be shipping anything today, at least in the USA. I’m sure they are closed today, just like the Post Office is.

Nor true, the code works on Amazon as well as some reported on reddit

Not true, the code works on Amazon as well as some reported on reddit

Really? I never saw anything about the code working on Amazon. I wouldn’t know if it does, either, since I never got the stinkin’ code.

1 Like

I did look up on reddit and saw a couple of people in a thread said they got their codes, while everybody else on the thread did not. I have a feeling those two were lying just to try and get a rise out of the others. I can’t see how there would be any way that something as simple as sending a code would be done for a few, but not everybody else.

1 Like

10:20pm here on the west coast. Still no coupon code. I sent a support email, hoping they can correct their “oops” of a holiday with perhaps a deeper discount or something. Prioritize coupon orders vs non…

2 Likes

So what if there is a holiday in the US. I live in the EU and there is no holiday over here.
The EU warehouses and other parts of the world could have send the speaker yesterday.
Does anybody who works for souncore even look on this forum?

I was wondering the exact same thing as it was promised for the 30th and it is now the 31st. Not the best customer service to say the least.

3 Likes

But the text from the confirmation email is clear

“Motion Boom Plus officially launches on 30 May 2022 and your exclusive £30 discount code will be sent to you on the same day. Just check your inbox regularly and don’t miss out!”

2 Likes

Finally got a code after asking for it from support.
They say not all codes are released because there are not enough products on stock at amazon.
Therefore the delivery can take 3 to 7 workingdays :neutral_face:

1 Like

So they took more $1 early bird code offers than they had speakers? That is really shady business practice. It’s still in stock on Amazon. I emailed them asking for the difference to be refunded to my Amazon order I placed at full price. We’ll see how this is handled, but so far pretty terrible.

2 Likes

Sort of, this is what they told me:

However, because of the long logistic process of Amazon warehouse (till now, only part of the stock we sent to Amazon is available for selling, the other part is still waiting in queue to be on shelf), the current available stock could not support our sending the code to all the customers in a day.

1 Like

Thats it.
You all should read about the shipping problems China has at the moment.

1 Like

They finally emailed me the code with a lame excuse about high demand. Also, code expiration has been extended 2 whole days to June 15th. I never knew there was an expiration on it to begin with.

1 Like

Came in 10 minutes ago. Lol had me panicked over a dollar. Enjoy everyone hope it’s as good as it looks

Have you EVER read about what the export from China is suffering due COVID?

1 Like

What do delivery problems have to do with the fact that no quota is held back for the pre-orders?

It was advertised that on 30.05. can be ordered with the discount. This is not the case.

1 Like

Only one promotional code can be redeemed per customer account at Amazon.
Pretty useless if you want to order two speakers to run them in TWS mode.

1 Like