Earphones Survey For Liberty 2 Pro Users ($50 Coupon Included)

Hi everyone,

As you know, we love hearing your feedback and thoughts, so today I’ve got a survey exclusively for Liberty 2 Pro users. If you want to take part, just click on the link below and make sure you fill out the survey before December 16th, 2019:

Click here

To thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey, we’re offering a $50 coupon that can be used at soundcore.com on purchases of $79 or more.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Please Note:
1. The coupon is only valid in the USA.
2. After the survey closes on December 16th, 2019 we will verify your feedback. Coupon codes will be sent to qualified participants after this has been completed.

Thanks to @TaborTech for the image!

6 Likes

Completed :slightly_smiling_face: Not US based but hopefully the feedback is helpful regardless.

1 Like

Completed as well, also not US based but love mine so far :smiley:

1 Like

Completed and US based. Very in depth survey which was nice for being able to advise what you do and don’t like.

Completed. Good luck!

Done, good luck

Good survey, glad to see this come first on the Soundcore Collection :ok_hand: Thanks for doing this survey @Hannah / Soundcore Crew

Completed and Best of luck to everyone :+1:

Completed! Thanks for being willing to listen to our input!! Good luck, everyone!!

Great idea. I don’t own a pair.

Thanks for offering a coupon for this @Hannah

Thanks so much for your support to Soundcore.:blush:

Completed even though not U.S.

The more viewpoints the better :+1:

Completed! Hope all our input is compiled and the next gen L2P (L3P) have all of those suggested features.

Oh, something I forgot to mention in my survey answers was that NFC pairing would be amazing for a newer iteration. Since the buds only connect to the last paired device this would streamline pairing to multiple phones.

1 Like

At this point, most of the most active users here have a pair of these. Interesting how that works out.

Much agreed that multi-point with NFC is a great feature! Hopefully this is included in the next version.

1 Like

Pretty sure mine will not make it to me before the deadline.

Good reading though.

I really wish this was common. My least favorite thing about bluetooth is figuring out why you can’t connect and finding it is because someone who isn’t even trying to use it got connected first.

1 Like

Completed, thanks Soundcore