Earphones Survey For Non-Liberty 2 Pro Users ($50 Coupon Included)

Today we’ve got a survey for everyone who uses Soundcore earphones. If you don’t own Liberty 2 Pro and want to take part, just click on the link below and make sure you fill out the survey before December 16th, 2019:

Link

Liberty 2 Pro users can still give feedback here.

To thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete our survey, we’re offering a $50 coupon that can be used at soundcore.com on purchases of $79 or more.

Please note:

1. Coupon is only valid in the USA.
2. After the survey closes on December 16th, 2019 we will verify your feedback. Coupon codes will be sent to qualified participants after this has been completed.

Thanks to @element321 for the image!

2 Likes

Done hope it helps.

1 Like

Filled it out as well.

1 Like

Can someone who did the survey screenshot all of the questions so I can see them? The ones regarding earphones are what I’m interested in…

1 Like

Why not you start the survey and don’t submit? to be fair!

2 Likes

Just open it in a private browser, hit yes to the question about soundcore headphones (or you get nothing), and you can see the whole survey. No harm done if you don’t hit submit as far as I can see.

1 Like

That’s what I did. Interesting survey…

1 Like

Done, thank you allowing us to voice our opinions.

1 Like

Nice review. Just completed.

Done! I think the most interesting question was “what type of person are soundcore headphones best for?”

I think the answer to that has evolved since the liberty 2 pro launch.

1 Like

Nice offer for those across the pond

Could be. But the persistent noise issue complaints will be most concerning to the same audiophiles who would otherwise be most interested.

@Will @Hannah @Loz any update about the two surveys. Curious what y’all gathered from them?

I’m curious too…

@dorothy.li a question about your survey :slight_smile:

1 Like

The survey objective is to get better understanding of our consumers , what’s the satisfaction level of the products or what’s the unmet need. This will guide us to further improve our product experience.

Hope this clarifies.

1 Like

Thanks. Please check my previous reply. And please be reassured that our product team are very serious about you guy’s feedback in the survey. They are deep diving to the answers/comments in the survey and leverage these consumer insights to develop better products

1 Like

We know this, however, we know that a coupon was also offered for those who responded.