Easter egg on Soundcore product website

When I had my notes to use on a product, I noticed something in the “you may also like” carousel they do at the bottom of the page.

At the bottom of the page they give recommendations to other Soundcore products. It was here that I noticed several of the replacement items that @Hannah had a thread on and that you could contact service@soundcore.com to ask about.

Here are several items that I have seen during my search that you can buy from the Soundcore site:

image image

image image

There seems to be a handful here and I was wondering if there was a better view of those replacements.

So I too off part of the address to the one below.

From here you can go to headphone accessories and it will show all of the parts that are for sale.

After another look around, I did eventually find the link under support for headphone accessories and it will give a full list of items currently on their Soundcore site.

So if you need it for yourself or as we may help others, I thought it is nice to know it is there if needed (and not having to contact Support for those particular items).

5 Likes

Good find. Excellent to directly allow replacement parts, answers a common ask.

1 Like

I am not sure how long it has been on there as I have not gone down to the bottom of a product page recently or often. I figure it may have showed up when they redid their web pages to add better support pages (as the earliest as a guess).

2 Likes

Very handy to know this, thanks. One never knows when one might need it!

2 Likes

Seems it’s not available for EU. Thanks

1 Like

Sorry to hear about that… hopefully they will add that.

1 Like

Nice find, but I already knew of a few of those items! :+1:

:stuck_out_tongue: I knew the Hannah stuff. I was thinking a few older items may be on here as those warranties would be up vs newer products. If you had a p3 case issue it may be under warranty unless you drop it