Enter Here to Win #100HourEarbuds!

Update: The giveaway has ended and the winners have been announced in the Core Update.

:100: hour earbuds” - sounds cool, right? Well, Life Dot 2 don’t just sound cool, they also sound great, especially considering they’re less than $50!

Thanks, Captain. He’s not wrong you know - you definitely should pick up a couple of them here. But if you’re reading this, it probably means you’re more interested in trying to win a pair. So, let’s get into the giveaway…

To celebrate this monumental leap in earbud battery life, we’re giving away 10 sets of the #100HourEarbuds, Life Dot 2!

To Enter The Giveaway:
(1) Share this article via the Facebook or Twitter social media buttons at the end of this article.
(2) Leave a comment in this thread that includes a screenshot of your share.
(3) Leave a comment in this thread and tell us what you would do 100 times to win the :100: hour earbuds (bonus points for ridiculous answers).

Giveaway Rules:

• Users who create new threads will be automatically disqualified.
  • The giveaway is international.
  • One entry per member.
  • Winners will be announced here on the Collective in Monday’s Core Update (8/10/20).
  • Winners will be contacted directly here on the Collective.
  • Only article shares via the below social media buttons will be counted as entries.
  • Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
  • 10 sets of earbuds up for grabs in total. One per winner.

Good luck! Learn more about Life Dot 2 here.

33 Likes

I’d listen to Celine Dion and Peter Cetera nonstop.

3 Likes

I would clean my room :100: times while using the :100: hour earbuds

2 Likes

My song would be Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

2 Likes

Great product great price!!!
I would watch Charlie Chaplin’s “The Great Dictator” speech :100: times with these :100: hour earbuds. . IMHO there is no need to do crazy things for this giveaway cuz these days are already crazy enough. :slight_smile:
Hi from an audiophile from Turkey :tr:
Peace :v:

3 Likes

I’d walk a mile 100 times to win.

2 Likes

I would comment on one of @SoundcoreAdam’s livestreams 100 times to win Soundcore’s #100HourEarbuds!

Interesting that a screenshot is required this time around… :thinking:

1 Like

I would listen to a 60 minute playlist :100: times

2 Likes

I’d take off my tee shirt, click and unclick a pen, and put back my tee, 100 times, to win this :100: hour Soundcore Life Dot 2 earbuds! #100HourEarbuds

2 Likes

I would listen to Baby Shark :shark: 100 times just to win these headphones!

3 Likes

Another week, another giveaway. Thanks @Loz and the rest of the team!
I would climb down and back up from my home to my car (2 floors) :100: times to win the earbuds. Definitely a great exercise while jamming to music :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe to ensure no bots or people with multiple accounts (using referral of their own) hop in

2 Likes

Here we go…

I’ll drain the swamp :100: times to win :100: hour earbuds
:rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

I would watch the review of the Life Dot 2 :100: times for :100: hours…

1 Like

I’d change :100: of my newborn’s dirty diapers. Oh wait, I already have to do that…so I suppose I’d attend 100 Zoom meetings with people who don’t realize they aren’t muted.

1 Like

I’d participate in 100 more giveaways in hopes of winning one!

1 Like

I would sleep :100: hours to get one

1 Like

So, I would tattoo 100 tiny colored @SoundcoreAdam with fireworks background all over my body while doing the @SoundcoreAdam chair dance. Just saying. Lol

I also noticed that considering the time frame of the contest, it is close to being an actual 100 hour contest. I am guessing that was meant that way. :wink:

4 Likes