Enter to Win a Mystery Prize! Will It Be You?

First picture differences
*“R” for right Ear sign on the case
*Battery level
*missing “e” on word soundcore
Second picture differences
*“R” for right Ear sign
*missing “e” and “s” on word soundcore
*holes for the microphone
Third picture differences
*holes for the microphone
*missing battery levels
*missing logo and Name at the cover of the case

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like
Summary

I think :thinking: I got it
Oh dear I can’t add a photo well…
In the first picture there are 6 mistakes
In the second one 2 mistakes
In the third one 3 mistakes
And in the last one 5 mistakes

1 Like

Such a fun activity! Good luck everyone! I wonder what the mystery prize is going to be!

Summary

I found 6 differences on each!

1 Like

Nice Contest! Good luck

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Thank you! So much fun! I just ordered two pairs of the new Liberty Pro 3s! I’m debating getting one more so we all have earbuds for Christmas. lol

Summary

I hope I’m doing this correctly lol
First set of pictures: (cases with buds)
Right side is different because the accent is red, it is missing the R on the case, soundcore is missing an e on he right bud, and it only has 2 lights lit as compared to the left that has 3. There is also a small whiteish reflection above the L in the space in-between the lid and base.
Second Picture of buds (four individual ones upside down and right side up)
Right side(top) is different in that is it missing a hole (microphone?) on the right side, soundcore is missing an e on the end. (bottom) Right side is missing a hole (microphone) on the upper left front, it is missing a L as the the other but says R, It is missing the S on soundcore
Third Picture (top set of the two buds above cases). Right side upper bud has only two lights on as compared to the three on the left side, it is missing the small hole on the right as the left one has it. Moving down the the second set of buds directly above the cases, they both say R, the right one is missing the hole on the left side front, the lid of the right case is missing the soundcore emblem, the right bottom of the case has no lights and the left one has three.

Thanks for letting me play this was fun! I purchased my first pair of Anker buds this week at Target and went back for an additional pair. I got the Life Dot 2 XRs (I needed a pair as I lot my first gen AirPods) wow, for the price I’m amazed especially because of the noise cancellation. I’d love a pair of Liberty Air 2 pros, but I’m excited to see what comes out today (maybe I’ll get those if they are even better) Customer service was wonderful I emailed a couple of questions and they responded right away so thank you for that. I’m looking forward to purchasing more earbuds and headphones for myself and my 13yo (who just wasted 200 on some Beats Studio 3s lol) I’ll get him a better pair of Ankers for Christmas lol

1 Like

But I have contacts in US

1 Like

Here are the differences that I see.

Summary

Picture #1:

• Red accent on right side lid cover
  • Missing R earbud label on right case
  • missing charge level led on right case (2 vs. 3)
  • missing e on right earbud Soundcore (right case)
  • extra plastic ‘corner’ on right case lid (bottom left corner)

Picture #2:

• MIC (??) idents on Soundcore surface on top/bottom left side earbuds
  • missing R earbud stencil on bottom right earbud (present on left)
  • Missing e on top right earbud Soundcore
  • Missing S on bottom right earbud Soundcore

Picture #3

• MIC (??) idents on Soundcore surface on top/bottom left side earbuds
  • missing battery charging contact on top right earbud
  • missing Soundcore stencil on right case top
  • missing battery charge level led’s on right case
1 Like

Firstly, I participate completely legally. Secondly, I advise everyone to use vpn. These three letters greatly help to maintain privacy when communicating with all sorts of trolls and clowns of which there are a lot on the Internet.
I usually go to this forum using a link from Facebook. I don’t come here often. I have always experienced positive emotions. So it was this time. Had a good time looking for differences and even felt like a champion because I was the first to answer.
But today my mood and opinion about the site has deteriorated sharply.
I would like to take this opportunity to contact the site administration.
@sean.L @Winniew95 Are you shielding normal that this ‘Professor’ is insulting other members of the community the way he did today?
Out of respect for the community members, I omit the foul language.
I hope that out of respect for the same community members, the forum administration will make adequate decisions about the ‘Professor’ and announce its position publicly.

1 Like

@sean.L @Winniew95 I definitely agree with @telen200001.
I’ve been watching this for weeks and try to be patient. But there are limits that must not be exceeded.
I myself feel the object of the Professor’s negative comments. Posting screenshots with negative comments does not do any good. It’s pointing at others and saying, “See, they want to take your rewards from you.” It’s a community division. Among other things, competitions are designed to attract new people to the community, and here it is the opposite. I know that I will not get the prize because I’m from Poland, can’t I even publish the post, because I will be “punished-stigmatized” by The Professor?
I am writing these words in a gesture of solidarity with the humiliated people here: @starfan, @telen200001, @Linton_Tinashe, @TarunRathore
It must not be so - it must not!
@The_Professor Over the centuries, mankind has developed a certain set of behaviors generally referred to as culture. The time has come to get to know them and put them into practice,The Professor.
First word to learn for you: “Sorry”…

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Winniew95 for this great contest.

Here is what I found:

Summary

5 findings (marked in red dots on the right)

6 findings (marked in red dots on the right)

5 findings (marked in red dots on the right

@sean.L @Winniew95
I am joinig @sodojka in his initiative.
My entry is unofficial. It’s made in support of @starfan, @telen200001, @Linton_Tinashe, @TomRiddle

I’m not an Englishman but I know that “Manners maketh man”. Unfortunately not everybody knows that. Because of that community becomes toxic.

Summary

4 Likes

Awesome contest. Thank you!

Summary

Summary

Summary

1 Like

Thanks!

Summary

1st Picture: The “r” is missing, a charge light is missing, the right bud is missing an “e” in the name and the logo on top is red, missing a little piece in the corner

2nd picture: “e” missing on name of top ear bud, “s” missing on the bottom one , “r” missing on the bottom one, both are missing the holes for microphone/air circulation

3rd picture: missing the microphone/air holes, missing the chariging lights, missing the logo on the lid, missing one metal chariging point (of 3)

1 Like

Wow, there certainly is some sensitive members on here…hate to see what would happen if some really offensive or derogatory comments were made…

4 Likes

Fun… Here’s what I found.

Summary
  1. Left case 3 LEDs lit, right case has 2. No R on the inside of right case. Soundcore logo on case is red

2. Right side image - no R on earbud. Right earbud doesn’t have an S the world spells oundcore. No Mics on the earbuds

3. Right Side Image different - Left side has 3 metal charging points right side has 2, mic slots missing, no logo on case is missing, left image has 3 LEDs and right has no LEDS

Thanks for the reminder!

I understand @The_Professor is trying to help the Soundcore members to filter out some not qualified entries, (like me, based in NL). In fact, when I replied, I just wanted to join the joy of the game. Also thinking that I will be automatically excluded from the random draw because I never hide my located country.
So if the entries to the random draw need to be manually filtered by the staff members, what The_Professor is helping is right and I would be sorry to cause that inconvenience to the Soundcore members @sean.L and others.
Should have mentioned in my reply that ‘‘Please don’t include me in the draw, I am not living in the four places.’’ :sweat_smile:

If I may also share some thoughts:
I agree with:

Moreover, I think:
Interesting games are designed to attract new people to the community.

The more I look into the pictures, the more I admire how Soundcore has been putting effort into this (and many other) interesting activities. (Requires some real-good Photoshop skills haha)
So I want to participate to support their effort. (And again, please don’t put me into the random draw)

I know it is an ongoing issue that not all the campaigns are open to every country, but it would be really nice to see it becomes like this in the future. Because it is the goal that:

1. Achieving the goal to attract more people to know about Soundcore
  2. Everyone won’t have to worried about their qualification to join the conversation or just to support the game.

Have a nice day, dear people :hugs:

6 Likes

When you come to Poland, in 90% of every normal home, everyone will give you the best food and the best room to sleep. Just because you are his guest. I believe that new people should be treated especially gently with understanding. They should receive all possible help. Otherwise, such a man, when faced with hostility and rejection, will become discouraged and never return. Each of us was once in the role of “new and inexperienced”. And I think I should defend such people if I can.
Have a nice weekend @starfan !

2 Likes

I am only pointing to what Soundcore wrote their own rules

So residents. Not that you can win and ship to someone in those countries.

Arguably the rules are unfair as particularly in Europe, NL is not a challenge to ship to if they can do DE.

You have different personal decisions

1. Some outside of these countries, see them, and do not enter.
  2. Some outside of these countries, see them, don’t care, hope they can win and have a tantrum when pointed out.
  3. Some outside of these countries, see them, and interpret “resident” as they can ship to someone in those countries

So the 1 person is being treated unfairly by 2 and 3. Either everyone ignores the rules or everyone follow them but those who ignore them, and then have a fit if called out are one side of this, those who don’t enter because they do follow the rules are the silent.

So I don’t appreciate the 2 and 3 persons when I think 1 persons are silent. What I suggest to those who are outside of these countries so 2. and 3. encourage everyone in all countries to apply so their chances drop to make it fair? Exactly…

I won’t say any more. I only point out the facts.

Where do I ship the chill pills?