Epic Summer Playlist + Life P3 = Perfection

My favorite non-LÜM summer song is Hey Ya by OutKast and my favorite LÜM coast to coast song is No Friends (Prod SmokeyGotBentz) by Allah

3 Likes

And favourite summer song is from Lagaan movie. You will enjoy it as i do. It reminds me the joy of playing in the rain.

The answer to second question is- ://lum.fm/track/20926

This post brought a broad curve of smile on my face. Nice theme behind it. Goodluck everyone. Curious to read all the answers. :star_struck:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Favorite summer song is Wizkid ft. Burna Boy- Ginger
https://youtu.be/YSy2lBZ1QrA

Favorite LÜM artist from Coast to Coast is Landon DeVon - I’m not coming down https://lum.fm/track/i-m-not-coming-down

4 Likes

My favourite summer song is lose your self for eminem
My favorite song by LÜM Coast to Coast is Anti Social by HarryHectic

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/iaGjz4dtr3o this song is my favourite for summer!

3 Likes

Favorite summer time song is Summertime!
Favorite Coast to Coast song is lovejones by Leah Raquel

4 Likes
  1. Ed Sheeran- Shape of you
  2. Fast Lane by Charlie K.

You just made me to play both again :stuck_out_tongue:
I will be thrilled to do in on Life P3
Good luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes
  1. BTS- Butter
  2. Dwelling Place - LÜM
3 Likes

My go-to summer song is SummerThing! by Afrojack ft. Pitbull & Mike Taylor

My favorite song by a LÜM artist of Coast to Coast competition is Till the Sun Turns Up by Gabby B

4 Likes

My favorite summer song is Rain Man feat. Oly - Bring Back The Summer (Not Your Dope Remix)
My favorite song by LÜM Coast to Coast is Mekfly - Found You ft The DMNSNS

I love driving during the summer. It has always been something my wife and I have done just to explore. Both of these songs are a perfect blend that you can sit back, turn up, and enjoy both the music and the surroundings.

5 Likes

Thanks for the contest.

My favorite summer song is Summertime by Janis Joplin.

My favorite song from a LUM artist in the Coast to Coast competition is Revolutions by Rosa Nice

6 Likes

Thanks for the contest :slightly_smiling_face: :notes:

My favorite summer song is Morgan Wallen - 7 Summers

My favorite summer song by a LÜM artist from Coast to Coast is Shirena Parker - LOUD

Very excited about the new Life P3s

4 Likes

My favorite summer track has to be Summertime by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. My favorite Coast To Coast track right now is “No Older” by Jefferson Clay. It’s refreshing to have a track without all the sex, violence, and profanity. There is a lot of talent in this, but this one did it to me as different.

6 Likes

Summer Song “Bananarama - Cruel Summer”
Summer Song By A LÜM Artist “Rosa Nice - Revolutions”

Thank you for the opportunity to participate. Fingers crossed!

5 Likes

I think I have to go with “Summertime Sadness” but with the Cedric Gervais remix since he has collared with Soundcore on headphones before they would be a must listen to on the new life P3 just in time for summer and for my lum song got to represent New York even though they have already lost in the coast to coast but regardless I’m picking “Die on this Hill” by Devvon Terrel

Really excited for the new life P3 especially in that beautiful sky blue they have for it. Fingers crossed would love to review them and compare them to the current champs of the Liberty air 2 pro if I get my hands on them

5 Likes

Oh that’s a great idea!

4 Likes

My favorite summertime jam that gets me hyped up is Party up by. DMX this song always gets the vibes going and is a straight banger classic.

My artist from LÜM is Gabby B - Til’ The Sun Turns Up

My actual summer Playlist is so long now that I can listen nonstop for about 2 weeks straight and counting since I keep adding these awesome songs and artist I never thought to listen to until I came across them on Lüm and on here.

5 Likes

Two different styles here, but my favorite song to get summer kicked off is the old country classic “Chattahoochee”. Probably because we live so close to it, but it’s always a favorite around here!

As for my favorite LUM Artist and Song, I think I’m going to have to go with Joel Ansett’s “Expectations”. A little slower than Alan Jackson, but this song really embodies the “being lazy by the pool” vibes!

5 Likes

1.My favorite summer song is Laid Back: Sunshine Reggae

2The best Summer LÜM Song is:
ANYBODY ELSE - LÜM
bear bear & friends
6 Likes