Even smaller Eartips for Liberty Air 2

Hi there,
I bought the Liberty Air 2 for my wife, but unfortunately even the smallest ear tips are still too big. Therefore, she almost never uses the headphones.

She gets dizzy and nauseated when using the buds. Therefore I assume the eartips are too big.

Did anyone have the same problem or do you know where I can buy even smaller ear tips (size XXS?)?

Thank you very much in advance!

Buy Liberty Air 2 pro and give all smaller ear tips to your wife :slight_smile:

I can send you mine, but probably shipping cost will be more…Contact support or try to find similar ear tips on ebay or amazon

Thanks for your reply.
Are the Liberty Air 2 Pro Eartips smaller than the XS ones from Liberty Air 2?

Apparently the pros even have a xxs size

Yea LA2P has XXS size which none of the other Soundcore products have (from my knowledge). I feel like XS is a bit too large for me as well but thankfully don’t get that nausea feeling

Thanks for all of your answers!
I have just called the German customer service and they told me that the LA2P Eartips are not currently available in Germany.
However, the employee expects that they will also be available here within the next few weeks.

So I’ll be patient and try again in a few weeks.

Have you asked your wife how well the earlbuds fit? I’m willing to bet that it has nothing to do with the ear tip size, but rather the complete isolation of the earbuds when fitted and sealed properly. And because the inner ear effects hearing and balance, wearing these types of earbuds can cause increased dizziness and ear pressure that interrupts ones equilibrium and disorients them.