Ever thought about a bigger Rave?

If your like me and really love Soundcore and love the bass of speakers, I’ve been wondering if Soundcore has ever thought of a bigger Rave, something bigger and louder than the already loud Soundcore Rave. Well I’ve been thinking and wanting Soundcore to make something bigger and badder in the Rave Series, and making this other product another $50 higher than the Rave. I don’t know if this is just me but I would love to see some kind of bigger and louder speaker by Soundcore. Something with a little bit more thump in the bass, something with an even louder party for some people, or even flex with this. I know I could just get another Rave and just party cast them, but just an :bulb:.

1 Like

The problems as I see it is with portable Bluetooth speakers is when you really try to go big/powerful:

1. They will be too heavy to be truly portable.
  2. The battery life will be bad.

I think when you are trying to keep something reasonably portable with reasonable battery life, there are size limitations. I’m not against the idea, just stating some problems as I see it.

That is true, I guess I’ve never thought of it that way.

I am not sure on the battery life as the Rave does have a 24 hour battery.

Although a bigger speaker would be pretty cool to see but I think the profitability for soundcore decrease (supply/demand) as well. The market would become more specific as the size grew. (Probably some companies or the wedding djs.and less regular users )

I agree with portability

Way I look at it is this. Think of how many speakers jbl and Sony are selling with their bigger bt party speakers the 310 the 300 the sony xb72 xb90 then the samsung 50 and 70 these speakers are large and have more power than the rave. Yes I know 3 of them don’t have built in battery but the jbl and Sony 90 do. People looking for these speakers… I’m one of them… know they will be heavy and tougher to move around… but we also know they will have bigger and better sound and I too would love to see them do this!!!

I do know that JBL And some other brands have a bigger and louder speaker and all, but I really like Soundcore a lot and I have thought about buying some other louder speaker from a different brand, but I’m just gonna stick with the Rave cause it still surprises me after almost a year, but I am gonna get the louder speaker by Soundcore, if they come with one anyways.

How do ya like the rave? And how is it for rock music?? I’m with ya on liking soundcore and wanting to stick with them I agree 100 percent and id like to do the same

You sure it’s for rock, it sounds amazing with songs that has good bass. If you turn up the bass all the way up on the speaker it will sound really good, to me it does anyways.

1 Like

I might get the new Rave+ and compare it to the Soundboks I own. I know it won’t out perform it, but if it performs half as good, it will be pretty good buy. I think to be fair, it would be best to compare to the Bose S1.