Every holiday song you should hear this year

1 Like

My local radio has started to play Christmas songs since November 1

1 Like

I haven’t really listened to the radio much this year I always have a playlist on my iPad recently. Might listen to the radio tomorrow morning see what songs I hear…

My area radio stations competes between each other. This one is doing a 1000 a day November . Have a bunch of food giveaways and concerts giveawayz.

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome :smile:

Cool find :+1:

1 Like

There is about two months each year where I have to avoid the radio as much as possible. Started recently, will last through Christmas.

I don’t hate Christmas music, but I am picky about what I like, and want it in manageable doses. I am happy to sing christmas carols, and songs in church, without wanting to hear them on the radio repeatedly.

Fortunately, with the work from home changes and the pandemic, I haven’t been in the car enough to have this be an issue so far this year. That will probably continue.

2 Likes

Nice share but I got to. Make it through thanksgiving first

1 Like

I’m already Christmas shopping :cold_face::crazy_face:

About three weeks early for Christmas music for me… bah humbug :wink:

1 Like

Mom use to Christmas shop right after Christmas ended for the deals and dirt cheap Christmas paper.

1 Like

I always do the same thing after most of the holidays :sweat_smile:

Yes, we always stick up on wrapping paper post Christmas. Easy to do if you can plan ahead and have room, that stuff doesn’t go bad.

1 Like