Exchange notes section updated

Did you all notice that all the Soundcore devices and merch under the exchange notes section have disappeared? Now it’s just notes to tickets and coupons there. I wonder if this means they’ll update the section with newer devices and merch or just got taken down because it wasn’t being used as often

Probably wasn’t being used much. Maybe they will add new items that people would want

2 Likes

I saw that too. I think they may put a few items on there but maybe have no merchandise.

I liked the shirts the best. Since working from home, I get to work in my pjs and will wear those shirts as work attire :rofl:.

I think it was a great idea but I think the notes were more precious for people getting earbuds vs clothing.

With giving to us those items on the leaderboard, Halloween contest and then Black Friday, I would assume that they will not bring those back (but I could be wrong).

I am interested in what items they may bring to this new list.

I like to see a couple updated items as I got a lot of notes saved.

1 Like

I noticed this earlier in the month and thought it was interesting guess it’s easier to track. Personally I’m hoping they come up with a coupon for like $140

1 Like

I saw this too and hope they add updated items. At least make it worthwhile besides just coupons

1 Like

Hope the exchange opens up not only some other items, but also things available for other market areas…

1 Like

I literally just noticed when I posted it lol. I do hope for new merch or higher priced coupon at the very least and for all the major markets where they have separate Soundcore website (US, CA, DE, UK)

It nay be simpler to just keep the notes vs products n merchandise

1 Like

I hope they dont get rid of the coupons… ive been trying to save up notes to get one of the larger coupons

1 Like