Exchanged notes

About 2 weeks ago exchanged 500 notes for the $100 coupon and haven’t received it. Have been checking spam folder to see if it’s gone there.
I have messaged Sean and Loz about with no response.

I think recently there was the Chinese holiday recently.

@Hannah or maybe @william.ward may can check on it if the others are busy.

I’m not involved in this side of the community, so I’ll ask @william.ward to check this.

I kinda thought that but thought you would know whom it may need to go to as well.

Hi, this is something @sean.l can deal with. We can look into this as soon as he’s back next week.

1 Like

Hey!

Apologies for the delayed response, I was away on a break.

What currently happens is on the first day of each month we receive a report that lets us know what has been exchanged and what needs to be processed, especially in regards to coupons as this needs to be done manually. In this particular case, on the 1st November we will be able to create the voucher and send it over to you.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Good to know that if you exchange Notes, you won’t see the voucher until the beginning of the next month, I didn’t know that. Thanks @sean.L :+1:

3 Likes

Does anyone know how long a voucher is valid from the moment it is received?

Agreed I don’t think anyone knew about the month long part of it. Helps us as well when more people have questions about the exchange.

2 Likes

Speaking of coupons I would love to see the site add a $150 coupon since Soundcore seems to be coming out with more and more expensive products would be nice to exchange for a larger coupon if you have the notes since you can’t stack them

Would be nice to have one that high but at the current pricing of notes to coupons you would need 750 notes to get $150 coupon. Which would be a true task and take a while to get that high.

3 Likes

Are coupons tied to an email address or can you gift them?

It may be for most. I believe that if you made the top 10 when the site started, There is a good chance that they would have that amount at least that if not more. Add in the leveling before they got the point transfer from Anker, they should have near 100 notes before points transfer. Add in some core update wins and the are at say 160 without their from signing people up. It then depends on if they used the notes.

I have not used any notes yet but I think from previous threads or comments, it was like 2 weeks.

@The_Professor if I remember from old threads, I thought it was just a code but don’t quote me on that.

1 Like

I started at level 1 when the site started and would say I got up to the 500 note mark around July of this year, was waiting for the liberty pro 3 to use the exchange. So the possibility is there to get the notes that high. Just off leveling up you can get 995 notes. It just being able to hold onto them and not use them for giveaways.

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

It takes time to collect more than 500 notes

1 Like

Yea that’s kinda what I was getting at. I feel like most people would spend the points on weekly giveaways, and not really saving them. There will be some people that would.

2 Likes

I am saving notes. My task is 500 notes :grinning:

2 Likes

Have you already received a coupon?