Exclusive: All New Soundcore Tech

Seeing as you guys are our Core Fans (get it?), I’ve been twisting the arms of upper management to tell you about an exclusive update for Liberty 2 Pro :boom:

We haven’t announced this update anywhere else, so this really is a Soundcore Collective Exclusive!

Go test out the update for yourself and let me know your results in the comments! :point_down:

6 Likes

We know the situation regarding April Fools is quite sensitive at the moment, but we thought that if anyone could take a joke, it would be you guys. We hope this provided some escapism for you, even if it was only for 30 seconds. Stay safe, Core Fans!

3 Likes

Good skit! nice funny prank for April 1st :+1:

1 Like

Looks like an awesome update!

Does this by any chance use the same technology used in the Honey I Shrunk The Kids series? I seem to remember Something similar there…

1 Like

Lol thats great😂

1 Like

Hahaha

In all honesty, though, when is transparency mode coming, @Loz? It was announced at launch…

As far as my @Insider take, I think this is a sign that Soundcore is working on earbuds with live translation (like Google Pixel Buds), but for humans, not dogs. :laughing:

1 Like

No news on transparency I’m afraid! If I hear anything I’ll let you know.

1 Like

On a related note to transparency, I had a look at the Soundcore app a while ago and found references to an auto pause feature for the liberty 2 pro. I’ve not seen it announced or referenced anywhere else, would you by chance know if this feature will ever be enabled or if the liberty 2 pro even have the hardware for it? Or if the way the Soundcore app is designed every pair of headphones and earbuds have the same feature references?

The liberty 2 pro don’t have in ear sensors (like the liberty air 2) so this feature won’t be coming. Although it is curious that it’s in the app…

Yea that’s what I’m curious about.

My only possible thought is that the earbuds uses its microphone to tell if the earbud is in your ear or not. That seems a bit far fetched though…

on March 25th Amazon livestream, @Loz mentioned the Soundcore team is working on this but no details could be shared at the time… Hopes are still alive… Let us wait on what comes up

Edit –

LOL… Completely missed Loz’s response on this thread :rofl:

That would be an awesome translator for some pet owners :rofl: if it becomes true :ok_hand:

Nice prank :joy::joy:

Good one! :rofl::rofl:

Maybe they will start translating for my children soon. Or possibly I just need some anti mumble hearing aids.