Exclusive Details | Award-Winning Feedback for Liberty 2nd Generation Earphones

FAIL SOUNDCORE :joy::rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

you should mention that is only for 3 countries. because i am not in one of those countries i was getting excited for nothing

Fantastic comments. If only we could get their judgment on which is the best speaker Soundcore makes. I would be inclined to trust their judgment.

Thag really depends on your needs and where/how you plan in using your speaker. While they have some that are great for stay at home, there are others that are portable and can immerse you in the music and give you a light show, or ruggedness for the outdoorsy folks. It all depends on your needs which would be the best choice for you

This is something I think would be great for listening to bluegrass (my personal favorite) but I could see @Chiquinho and a few other audiophiles really liking this as well. I like to hear the breaths and the squeaks of fingers on strings. I’m hoping I can get my hands on whatever this is! :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Same here, I really like how they put focus ok n the low frequencies and not forced everything into the mids

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been saying. It’s why I want togglable bassup on headphones. I hate bassup, it unbalances the sound.

I love bass and all, but bassup isn’t the way. Having actual bass when recording is…

They won’t have good bass until they stop using mid/high range cones.

They need to start using mid/low cones

70/80/k speakers wo t ever give good bass.

Unfortunately my ears are getting “weak” after using them for nearly about 70 years.
But this is a result of age.

Otherwise PLEASE young friends do not kill you hearing ability by playing earbugs at full power,

I had to take a step back from the level I listen for some time. I used to (years ago) have subwoofers in my car that would give you heart palpitations because it was so loud. Car alarms would be no problem to set off and you could hear the car from half a mile away. Realized it was destroying my ears and now I just have a stock 8 inch in my car that came with my radio when I purchased my car.

Well said. They have a speaker for almost everyone.

I’m new to Soundcore but I am starting to see this is true.

Welcome to the Collective! :100:

The excitement is building!

1 Like

this is some good insight

Just an FYI as I carpet bomb the various threads here, mainly to the Anker folks - you might want to check your iOS app, the Soundcore utility app - it has info on the new models. Pics and such. Prob too late to hassle with now, but…just FYI.