[EXPIRED] Soundcore Neo deal for $28.99

Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo Bluetooth 5.0 Truly Wireless IPX7 Waterproof Earbuds with Charging Case for $28.99 after clipping Amazon $5 off coupon

2 Likes

I guess anker is trying to get rid of them with the new release and all.

Thanks for sharing! Great deal!

Where are deals?

1 Like

They have a ton of product out there…maybe too much. Hope they’re not shooting themselves in the foot and coming out with product that has a three month shelf life. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m tempted to go for this deal, but I know I don’t need it.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.
Andrew is stealing my photomontage meanwhile.

1 Like

What can I say, it’s a new classic :joy:

Shoulda watermarked it like @TheBeardedTechGuy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I will create another one!

1 Like

Snagged a pair of these for my dad at this price, a GREAT bargain. I have the Soundcore Liberty (100hr Upgraded) version, got them for around $60(normally $100). The extra battery life is nice, but the sound is very similar to the Neo’s. I gave them a listen when I set them up for my dads phone(he needed a new pair to use when working out, his old PowerBeats just dont cut it, the sound quality is TRASH compared to anything from Soundcore ive listened to recently.

I knew he wouldnt buy them for himself so i grabbed him a pair and hes extremely happy. I was hesitant because of the mixed amazon reviews, but you cant beat the upgraded 2019 version with bluetooth 5, ipx7, 5+15hrs for $30 from a company that stands by their products. Theyre a great size, the case is a great size, super lightweight, great sound… im actually kind of jealous with them being so cheap he doesnt really have to worry about beating them up like I do with mine.

1 Like