Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

The reviews are in!

As you know, our new Spirit Dot 2 and Spirit X2 workout earbuds have been out for a couple of months now and we’re thrilled by the response to them online. Here’s some of the best reactions:

Spirit X2

Just Doin’ Audio made one of the most creative reviews we’ve seen in a long long time—you won’t regret watching this one!

If you’re looking for some in depth reviews to read, here’s a roundup of the best ones:

From ENGADGET:

“For less than half the price of the Powerbeats Pro, the Spirit X2 offers a similar over-the-ear hook design in a set of reliable true wireless earbuds. They’re built for workouts, from the IP68 rated construction to the adjustable boomy bass.”

The SoundGuys had this to say:

“If you’re looking for a pair of workout true wireless earbuds the Anker Soundcore Spirit X2 are hands-down my new recommendation”

And from PCMag:

“Nearly everything about Anker’s Soundcore Spirit X2 earphones is pretty strong, including a fantastic IP68 rating, an exceptionally secure fit, a full range of on-ear controls, above-average battery life for a true wireless pair, and AptX and AAC support”

Spirit Dot 2

@EL_JEFE_REVIEWS created a very comprehensive review of Spirit Dot 2 which you need to check out if Spirit Dot 2 is on your earbud wishlist.

Forbes raved about Spirit Dot 2’s sound:

“When it comes to sound quality, the Soundcore Spirit Dot 2 are nothing short of awesome”

And ENGADGET had this to say in their review:

“With the Spirit Dot 2, I often forgot I was listening to a sub-$100 option. Anker crafted a big and boomy low range that doesn’t overpower. And when you factor in the small size of the buds overall, that feat is even more impressive.”

Are you loving Spirit X2 and Spirit Dot 2? If you’ve spotted any other reviews online that you think we should know about make sure to share them in the comments below.

It’s also got me thinking, it would be really cool if there was a way Collective fans could get their hands on a pair, say, tomorrow… :thinking: :wink: :gift:

10 Likes

Watched @Just_Doin_Life (Just Doin Audio’s) video review on the Spirit X2’s before picking a pair up as the original Spirit never failed me during even the most hardcore workouts…they certainly don’t fail to deliver, awesome buds and hold :+1:

Can’t wait to see how the Spirit Dot 2 compare to the others in the Soundcore line up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For a relatively new brand all this achievement is really darn impressive. I’m glad I’m here to witness it all during these beginning times. :+1: :clap:

3 Likes

This is a really nice write up, @Hannah! Wonder what tomorrow’s event could be :wink:

1 Like

Congrats, Soundcore team, on the awesome reviews! They are definitely well deserved.

2 Likes

index

1 Like

@Just_Doin_Life - In case you haven’t seen it - our fans love you (and we do as well)… And more importantly - we Love that you Love Our #NewStuff #RRRAAAAAHHHHH

1 Like

Honestly great to see Soundcore getting recognized more everyday. I can personally attest to the fact that quality of products have improved quite well over the years.

Also @SoundcoreAdam will there be a new thread for link to today’s stream?

1 Like

Just about to get started - We’ll have Deals for the US, UK and German markets on the stream today - T minus TEN Minutes -

1 Like

Ooooo nice thanks for sharing! So many great reviews!

1 Like

I’m enjoying my spirit dot 2s - more excited about my Q20s after my last plane flight, but the dot 2s are pretty nice as well. All good stuff.

1 Like