Favorite Animated Movies?

There are lot of movies bring discussed. How about some animated movies… Though I don’t watch these specifically but love watching with kids… what are your favorite Animated Movies which you like or love to watch with kids?

My kids love Frozen and Trolls… Looking forward to release of Frozen 2

2 Likes

Only good ones are (select) Disney movies made before 1990s, and Pixar movies. This rule applies for the most part :wink:

3 Likes

No recent movies? How about Newer Disney releases?

Nah, everyone I’ve seen I haven’t liked. Bad music, bad morals. Disney’s never had great morals, but nowadays they take “bad morality” to a whole new level.

I also find a lot of the actors to be- how do I put this -obnoxious.

This is just my opinion, you all can like whatever you want :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I have enjoyed several of the Kung Fu Panda movies. And how to train your Dragon.
I’ll generally agree with you on Disney, but Moana isn’t as bad as all that. A lot of the older ones are just really poorly done and exceptionally boring. So I can’t really say they have gone downhill, just never been as great as kids think they are.

1 Like

Frozen has some enjoyable music. Until you hear it for the 11 millionth time, song with limited words and out of tune. Then it is over.

1 Like

My kids like the KungFu Panda … so much so that… we need to go to the ride at Universal Studios couple of times during same day of visit or even thrice… but it is OK to see it once but repeats are tough to go through

My favorite or my kids… Although Cars got worn out in the early years when my kids were growing up, I always like it.

1 Like

It’s got to be the jungle book for me. That film never gets old!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community mark :clap:. I see you waited until the contest was over to show up :joy:

2 Likes

cars was a great series, lost in the newer movie line up, these should be re-made again with newer story line.

Welcome @Macgyver15 nice to see you here on Soundcore Collective, seems to be your First Post

Jungle Book is an ultimate classic… have all of these in my collection (total 3 - original plus newer ones)

1 Like

Thanks @TechMan and @Shenoy!

Andrew, I thought I’d wait until the madness was over. :joy:

Any idea as to why my points and rank hasn’t transferred yet? I logged in to here as soon as Anker made the announcement on the main community back on September the 5th.

1 Like

No worries- no ones points have transferred yet :grin:

2 Likes

Any one awaiting any new animation movies release?

I love Shrek! It’s funny for kids, and has a lot of humor that adults will pick up on!!

1 Like

My favorite has got to be Krtek by Zdenek Miler. An adorable mole and his many adventures (the movie star is one of the best).

1 Like

Sometimes you can find it under other language titles too, like Der Kleine Maulwurf

1 Like

Like a number of the classic Disney one’s but Shrek 1 & 2 would have to be my most recent favourites among animated movies…

2 Likes

The OG Lion King for me.

1 Like