FCC ID 2AOKB-A3931L Wireless Headphone by Anker Innovations Limited

Any idea what product is it? the title says a Headphone, the label shows earbud :thinking:

1 Like

Could be the Liberty Air 2 ANC. Not too sure but nothing else we heard of in terms of new True Wireless Earbuds (also haven’t looked at any model numbers so could be wrong)

1 Like

Hmmm I wonder what it could be. Guess we will have to stay tuned to find out more

1 Like

Hi Ice, with the new ToS update this post falls under a bit of a gray area. Please check with mods or admins before sharing something related to our brands that hasn’t been announced on our websites. As no product names or functionalities are mentioned we’ll allow it on this occasion.

1 Like

Wait so things on FCC won’t be allowed to be posted even though it’s public knowledge???

1 Like

That is weird it list wireless headphone. Hopefully we will get some more clues on what it is soon.

1 Like

We’re working on our FCC process, so chances are, in the long-term the post might be OK, but for now, to be safe, defo checking in with us. Appreciate your understanding as we work to improve this area.

2 Likes

Yea definitely odd. I feel like ToS update could’ve been written better to avoid these “grey areas.” Feels like FCC listing is better to look at (and find out) than the way @Insider finds out.

2 Likes

These grey areas are getting confusing now for sure. Because this is one of the few ways I knew what was coming not even through whatever @Insider uses

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Loz I didn’t realize this info will fall under ToS update as it was publicly available on FCC portal and distributed to the subscribers by FCC.
Anyways, I will double check before posting such updates in future.

Liberty air 2 seems to have passive noise cancellation so if there were to be an active noise canceling model then there wouldn’t be much of a difference, unless ambient mode is added

1 Like

Yea I knew about the current one but there is a new one coming (soon-ish?) but nothing about it on here yet so no clear info. But yea it would be minor update from current one if it’s just ANC being added

Ambient or pass through would be a marvellous feature add :+1::+1:

As to ToC and FCC…

We’ve been posting all their FCC listings for years. Not necessarily in response to our posting FCC, but it is aligned with Anker’s recent intentions to control the flow of release of information, Anker has been using the confidentiality request more often of FCC. You see it in this product.

If you go back > year, Anker was not particularly using this. Random example from last year the Dot 2

So here is a good example, Anker is controlling itself, the sources, not using censorship. I’d hope everyone quotes their sources all the time to let Anker keep controlling the flow of information.

2 Likes