Firmware update failed for liberty 2pro

Firmware update failed for liberty 2pro. Unpaired repaired. Both left and right. Not working.

1 Like

We are sorry to hear the issue on Liberty 2 Pro headphones. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

-Please make sure that both earbuds are connected to your device.
-If only one side shows connected on the App, try to reset the earbuds using the steps below:
Place both earbuds back into the charging case. Keep the case open.
Tap and hold the button at the back of the case for 10 seconds until both earbuds’ LED lights flash red 3 times.
–> After the reset you will see the white light flashes quickly on the one earbud and the light flashes slowly on the other side, which means they pair together.
Note: When there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select “pair”. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds.

-Do not upgrade the software when there are other sources of interference around (e.g. dense wifi networks, cell phone towers etc.) and try to upgrade it again.
-Please try it with another phone and see if this works.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

1 Like

Thanks. Not sure if it helps that the issue is very unusual. I have it all the time many times in a row, resetting repairing multiple times. For me it is the first and only experience I have sofar. Support has still to respond. I’m not happy.

I also would make sure the earbuds are charged I find when they are low sometimes they struggle to connect to the app

Both are totally charged

service@soundcore.com is not responding

Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know have received the response from the support team yet? If not, you could let me know the reference ticket#, I will further help you look into it.

1 Like