First and last pair from this company

When the company doesn’t care about the product I bought or supporting it afterwords, why should I care about the company. When the website is more concerned about a bot showing me it’s flair and levels instead of letting me look for substance, it shows the company has no substance. In short I won’t buy anything this company has to offer ever again.

I am sorry for your troubles, What product are you talking about and what issue are you having? many people praise this company because of the support they offer, so whatever your issue is it could be because of a misunderstanding. please let us know what product and issue you are having

1 Like

Could you tell more about the issue please. I mean there are experienced users who could give a valuable advice.

Sorry you have an issue. Like others have said let us known more information.

I’ll respond my gripe below that I tried to respond a few hours ago. I couldn’t find my post anywhere, and I had zero notifications but I had a message come to my email, so I responded to it. Of course I get a Daemon/no address from it, but it left me even more frustrated with this site that is very frustrating for a new user. My original response and now growing frustrations are as follows:

I have a soundcore life note I purchased less than 9 months ago. The right ear bud has already quit working several months ago. I have been fine with one bud up until the past few weeks the left decides it wants to go very quiet to the point of barely being able to hear on max volume. When I try the app it says “we only support the latest and greatest”. Every support search I looked through was essentially “turn it off and back on” suggestions. This suggestion is placating and worthless to 90% of real technological issues. This is clearly a known issue due to the amount of posts I found on the web. I tried your website to post my own issue and I had to fight with a bot, and it told me it was a bot, for 5 minutes trying to show me how I had hit level one. Wonderful I hit level one on a site I only went to for support, not a bot dance party. I finally got around this splash screen/lockout to find zero support or for that matter mention of my product on your page at all. What I DID find was splash after splash after ad after post about bands and artists. Fine you love to play music through your technology., but if you can’t support it in any way, all that garbage music is worthless and soundless. I finally got real help from an amateur user on reddit. But this lasted about 5 minutes this time and it’s back to low volume again. Now are you still confused on why I’m not enjoying your wonderful splash screens, I mean support?

Have you tried sending an email to service@soundcore.com ?
That is the customer support email address, and they are very helpful there. This website is a forum for soundcore product users and fans. We try to help people with their product issues here, but your best bet is to email customer support.

4 Likes

Have you ever tried to contact the support.
Here is a forum, we are not the support.

Please follow @matthew2ndson advices.

2 Likes

I think I understand you but if not then apologies.

There are three separate points to deflate.

1. pace of products release. Yes there are a rapid release of new products meaning most customers struggle to find their existing months-year old products on the site. The site is pointing to new stuff which does annoy most existing customers. But that’s marketing, the new vying for attention making finding old harder. There is often also the opposite, the website not maintained and not linking to new products.

2. support of older products, updates. Yes this can be an issue but from Soundcore they seem to do updates or found bugs for a few months, enough to get most bugs found and fixed. The issue though is the above means after the first few updates, the attention has pivoted to the newer products updates. I have for example the recent Q30 headphones and I’m testing as I’m expecting any bugs found a few months from now won’t get fixed as the team is fixing the new bugs on the Q30 successor.

3. support quality. I’ve never found this an issue with Anker and Soundcore. Make sure you write it all up concisely and complete as they have many emails to calmly respond. The back end support team don’t design the front end sales site.

3 Likes

Like others, I would recommend emailing support. I have had 2 sound related items and 3 cable related issues over the years and never have any issue getting their support for my issues. Every item has been replaced after going through their support questions and answering them truthfully. I would not let an issue like this affect your taste overall for this company. Reach out and let them know your issues, they really are super helpful. You just need to do it through the correct avenues in order to get their help.

2 Likes

I agree with everything in the last 4 posts and second all of them. To add, the manual should give phone number and/or email address for customer support that you could reach out. I did that as soon as I started having issues with my first product back in 2018. That was my first Anker product and I bought it after looking at reviews saying how good the customer service is no matter how big or small the issue is within the warranty period.

Next, Life Note is also sold as Life P2 depending on where you buy the product from. There might be minor differences but not big enough to really have different troubleshooting options. That knowledge would also help in solving issues.

Finally, the app states the products it support. More expensive products are the only app compatible option because of their hardware. I don’t own any app compatible products myself but if I have issues, I either reach out to customer service or post here in case anyone else had similar issues. I’m sure your product is within 18-month warranty window so reach out via email and they can get you a replacement

I have had to contact support for both Anker and Soundcore before, and the high quality of those interactions is partly why I am still using products from both.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience - more details might allow others here to help. But right now this is just a complaint that no one can really help with.

Sorry to hear of your issue but as stated we are just the community and not the support… If you do email you may want to know that it may be Monday for a reply.