First day wearing the Frames to work

Today I wore my Frames for an 8 hour shift at work.
Listened to music at about 70 to 80% volume on my iPhone 12 Pro Max for at least 5 of those hours on and off and still had 40% battery left at the end of the day.
Went home and they charged to full in a little over an hour.

Thing is, it sounded loud to me however people around me didn’t seem to notice.

7 Likes

Appreciate the comments on the frames. As time goes on, you should do a full review for us with pics

2 Likes

Did you need that kind of volume just to hear it, or is it noisy where you work?

1 Like

Looking forward to the upcoming stories. And make full use of App

Thanks for sharing! These are the type stories I want to hear to help in deciding whether to buy a pair or not.

The biggest sensation to me is feeling like I have my music playing too loud, but surprisingly people around me don’t seem to notice. :rofl: The first time using them was so fun!

My experience with using them for phone calls has been one of the best for me, and from feedback I’ve had from people I’ve called, I sound a lot clearer than many different earbuds/headphones I’ve previously used, and most of the time they couldn’t tell I was outside walking around.

I’ve seen a few people ask about the fit and comfort. I’ve not had any issues with them slipping or falling off. I’ve used them a fair amount whilst walking the dog and having to bend over or pick things up and I haven’t had any instances of them sliding off my head etc.

5 Likes

Me Too!!
I’m at 70% volume and you’re telling me you can’t hear it?!
That’s incredible manufacturing

I work in a noisy environment yes.
Beet keeping it around 50% to save battery.
I’ve asked friends around me do you hear the music?
They look at me with quizzical expressions…. What??

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Frames. That seems like pretty impressive battery life. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. It’s a fun you could listen music at 70% volume without disturbing people around.

Thank you for your posting.
Seems you are the first here who is using the frames not only a few
minutes for tesing and can tell others about your everyday experiences.
That’s very helpful, indeed.

2 Likes

You’re confirming what we got from the reviews, Soundcore has done an excellent design job on the way they sound given not in / covering the ears.

Are you proceeding with getting prescription lens for them soon?

1 Like

I would say if you are married that you could have your wife wear them after you set them at a certain level to see how loud they are but I would be afraid the wife if married would take them :rofl:

Never loan out good stuff, or you’re forced to appear to act mean to get them back.

I own some really warm clothing I look after (expensive) and when someone says they are cold I tell them to buy some better clothing. I once let someone try on for fit one of my items and they nagged me, ganged up on me, to let them keep it.

So hide everything good.

1 Like