Flare 2 discount (USA)

Flare 2 is on discount on Amazon US. I’m not sure what the lowest price of Flare 2 is but this discount of almost $21 seems pretty good. Flare 2 normally goes for $70 but is discount down to $49

5 Likes

Saw that earlier. Seems like a solid deal. Puts it at the same price as the Soundcore 3.

1 Like

Oh yea that’s true. Now just need to figure out which one is better sounding and what the intended use case is

My best guess is the Soundcore 3 is more hifi balanced sound while the Flare 2 is more boomy party sound

1 Like

Great find @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

oooo nice deal thanks so much for sharing with all of us

1 Like

Really nice deal

1 Like

That’s a good deal

1 Like

I like the one that I have but have not heard soundcore 3 but do agree that the Flare 2 does have a little boom boom to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic deal. Comparable to the Costco deal here a few weeks back (on par currency basis :wink:)

1 Like

its out of stock in the Uk such a shame as i really wanted one :frowning:

That really does suck. Maybe they have discount on other products

I wonder if this large discount means a flare 3 might be in the works or simply just a great holiday discount??

1 Like

I’m not sure if they would release 2 products back to back but they could have the 3 in the pipeline. Either way I’m just looking at this as holiday discount :smiley:

1 Like

That would be sooo cool… 3 led rings??

1 in the middle? Wonder if that is possible somehow

1 Like

Lol … how about a flare with a disco ball light show.

1 Like

That would be pretty interesting for sure

1 Like

Would fit between the speakers setup inside… and would be soooo cool.

1 Like