Flare 2 Now Available on Amazon US & UK $79.99 / £61.99

Soundcores Flare 2 has finally landed on Amazon US / UK for purchase.

Amazon US, in stock and available to order for $79.99
Amazon UK in stock and available to order for £61.99

• 360° Immersive Sound: A portable Bluetooth speaker with Powerful 360°, bass-driven audio. Dual drivers and passive radiators combine with BassUp technology to generate a portable party with 20W of intense sound.
  • All-New Light Show: A totally reimagined rainbow light show that pulses, phases, and shines to the beat of your music. Double light-rings simultaneously shine down onto the dancefloor and up into the atmosphere for pumping floor-to-ceiling illumination.
  • Pool Party Proof: No matter where the music needs to be, Flare 2 portable Bluetooth speaker is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
  • PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Flare 2 portable Bluetooth speakers to party into the next dimension—sound and light synchronize across every speaker for a seamlessly electrifying experience.
  • Customize The Atmosphere: Enhance your audio with complete EQ control then tailor the light show to your mood with 6 mesmerizing lighting modes.

image image image

6 Likes

Great news! I’ll probably wait for a sale before I get some. I’m thinking 4 sounds right?

@Quinn.Armstrong I want you to get in on this :rofl:

1 Like

Great, though I will keep my old ones!

It’s also available on soundcore.com for $79.99

So if anyone has any soundcore coupons this might be a good thing to spend them on.

I think it will be discounted to $65 or so before too long.

1 Like

Nice. I have a $100 coupon from a contest last week, so I’m using that to get the flare 2.

2 Likes

Nice to see the Flare 2 hit the market!!

Nice to see the main product line making a move towards USB-C.

Nice deal. I’m going to wait for a deal

There is a we love testing event for flare 2!

2 Likes

Thinking I’m gonna have to head over to the other forum to sign up for testing this bad boy

I know I saw it last night and signed up for it. :sunglasses: