Flare 2 - PartyCast - How does it work, the technology?

Yeah, watching video this way probably isn’t recommended :joy:

So where is the PartyCast getting initiated — Is this on the Soundcore App OR is it as simple as pairing Flare 2 with each other, daisy chained?

I thought this was an option on Soundcore app. :roll_eyes:

this is where Soundcore should have provided clear details on how the PartyCast would work…

About the delay, the Google Speaker Grouping has about 0 to 40ms for speakers, (there is more delay expected for the Soundbars and receivers per google documentaiton)

Will be interesting to see the delay when there are about 10+ Flare 2 grouped for PartyCast.

You don’t need the app to use partycast, you simply use the Bluetooth button on the flare.

O - man… I wouldn’t want the Partycast , happy with Google Home Speaker group…

I can only imagine the plight of a person attempting to “PartyCast” (rather Bluetooth Pairing Project ) a 100 speakers :smiley:

This solution works better for people coming to party with thier own Flare 2 speakers and pairing, than any individual.

If the pairing is like the ones on Flare mini, it works out for 2 speakers well, at max may be 3 or 4… but not a scale-able solution for 100…

this PartyCast has to have a better way than the Bluetooth pairing :-1:

But wifi wouldn’t work either because often Im at party’s without wifi…

Not everyone will be in a jungle doing a party … i do agree though, there is an audience for every product

I was thinking the same thing, by the time you get to the end that could be a really disorienting experience. Even a little audio mismatch will mess with your head.

Update …

Found the video from SoundCore showing how Flare 2 PartyCast works… this is not on SoundCore or Anker Youtube channels or on thier websites :frowning:

Hi @galaxy.zhang

Can you please let me know on the soundtrack being used for this Flare 2 video. Was it one from YouTube or a custom made audio by Soundcore?

Hi,this is the brand manager of Flare 2.

Actually,the first “Flare 2” speaker pairs to the source (phone or PC etc.), then all the other secondary “Flare 2” speakers would pair to the first “Flare 2" speaker. It is not connected like a chain,is like a circle. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hi,both of the 2 videos you found,are generated by Soundcore team. The soundtrack music is selected by our video team.:blush:

1 Like

@galaxy.zhang thanks for the response, was it created newly by Soundcore team OR picked from online? It’s source :wink:

Video team selected the soundtrack from online paid music store. They are not created by soundcore team.
Why you want to know this? do you have any suggestion on the soundtrack selection?
:innocent:

The Soundtrack is awesome, I really like the tune :+1:

Wanted to check if this was from the Youtube tunes, which I could use for videos / uploads I do on my youtube channel for Soundcore items. Since you mention it is from paid music store, may be this is proprietary to Soundcore now.

Is the pairing from the base to the other speakers over bluetooth? The range on it seems much better than I would typically expect from bluetooth.

1 Like

With all due respect, I have my own doubts if all the secondary speakers pair to the Single Primary Flare 2.

Linux Tech Tips showed the video with Flare 2 spread across his home, and mentioned the audio was pretty clear, the main Primary speaker was in his living room (i think so, that is where he started all the main pairing)

The Bluetooth range should be tremendous to get that kind of an audio output, paried to 99 other speakers from a single Primary Flare 2… it still uses BT 5.0 , and has a range of 66 ft / 20 meters

@galaxy.zhang

But if this is really the case – then why not Soundcore create a sort of a Bluetooth Router (my idea back from September) which acts as a BT transmitter to connect to more 99 devices simultaneously, which helps connect multiple speakers to form a cluster of speakers,

Watching this video “my head swims”.
I getting old I know! :rofl::rofl:

Wow,thanks!I have delivered your view to video team. They are happy with that.
BTW, just confirmed with video team,the soundtrack must be paid every time you produce a new video. So we can not share the usage permission with you.

Here is the source of the music:

1 Like

Thank you for the details @galaxy.zhang :+1: that music is totally rocking :metal:

Will continue to use the free audio available on Youtube studio

yes,i see that video too

And I also wonder why he can use video inside this form of connection to broadcast。

How it happen?

1 Like