Flare 2 partycast

I am hoping that someone can help me. With all the party cast speaker fans here, I am sure I am talking to the right people… I’m having some major problems with trying to get the Flare 2 speakers to actually do that! I have never had a Bluetooth speaker before, so in October? I bought one of these for myself and one for my son for Christmas. My husband used it once, and he was hooked on the sound, so I bought him one for Christmas also. I have read the directions (which really aren’t very clear) many times but they never synced. Can anyone please give me clearer information on how to make this “cool color cast” work??

1 Like

This video could help you – suspect you’re missing the long press on the BT button. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36a6YyM-uNg&t=33s

1 Like

I am sure there are manuals and videos around showing you what has to be done.

Thanks for the information!:blush:

Thank you. I did look at the manual, however, as I said I read it several times and still couldn’t get it to work. I’m going to check out that YouTube video and see if that helps!

I found this on Soundcore’s site:

and this:

That and other tidbits are here in the FAQ:

3 Likes

Can also check this too…

I had some replies on the thread to help with the pairing…. And no it’s fiddle farty, and takes a bit of trying.

Biggest thing I found was to only have one flare 2 paired to your device, and forget the other. Then the second one won’t be confused.

Hope you manage ok, please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Thank you @Steve976 :smile: When I have time to do it, I will definitely check it out!!

1 Like