Flare mini vs regular Flare 2

I’m thinking about buying one I really like how those look and the fact they are waterproof always helps me lol does anyone have either or both and can tell me if there is a difference between them besides size I guess … ? Quality ? Battery life ? Not much of a price difference but still wondering :thinking: Any input would help :blush:

1 Like

I have two flares only.
Paired in TSM is absolutely great for me.
I am using these in a small room ca 16sqm
Sitting in a perfect position (Building a regular triangle ) and the speakers are located in the height of my (old :rofl:) ears.

Same will do the flare mini -> TWS
The Flare 2 got Party cast.
Thats different
We were writing about this 2 different features here a lot.
Use the search function to get more information.
So why dont you go for 2 of that speakers. I am sure you will be satisfied.

1 Like

The flare minis do not have app support and is cheaper but you can only pair 1 other to it.
The flare 2 has app support and you can slowly buy up to 100 to use the partycast feature.
Also the mini uses micro USB, the Flare 2 has usb-c.
Also sound wise the flare 2 offers a bass up button for the added bass, the mini does not have that.

My choice is the flare 2 in hopes of getting more as well.

1 Like

Yea from what you just said makes me want to go with the flare 2 instead of the mini… I would probably like the mini too but seems like you get more out of the other one overall. Thank you @Unnamed for your input on this! :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome. They are both great speakers but one just comes with a little more😉

1 Like

I’ll be receiving both of them soon so I can let you know my thoughts on them

2 Likes

That would be great… I didn’t place an order yet. Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

I gladly wait your review of the two.

2 Likes

I have 1 Flare Mini and it sounds good. I haven’t tried Flare or Flare 2 so would love to try those some day. Also will be on the lookout for your review and comparison of those @Mike2468

3 Likes

The flare 2 is a great speaker to buy.

2 Likes

I’d vote for the flare 2 tooo. And if you check Costco, might be able to find a pair there.

1 Like

I did not know there was a flare 2 mini. I thought there was only the first one.

There isn’t a flare 2 mini at least not yet.

Oh ok the title said Flare 2 mini so I thought there was one.

I would go with the flare 2 personally

2 Likes

Yea sorry about that sometimes I type too fast when I’m thinking about too much at once and don’t go back to check what I said :woman_facepalming:t2: my apologies for the typo lol :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

I changed the subject wording thanks for pointing it out didn’t even notice :roll_eyes::grin:

The flare 2,with USB-C and other upgrades is the clear choice for me.

1 Like

Looking further at the specks I would 100% go flare 2 for the little bit extra they have also had a couple Lightning deals on Amazon for them lately

1 Like