Forum System Update

different teams handling the sites so that could be why, noty to mention Anker has had multiple people work on it over the years where as Soundcore just got up and running a little over a year ago

I use Chrome when I visit the Anker and Soundcore Communities. Not Firefox.

The main pages are white in the back and body is dark with dark blue lettering. That can be fixed easily on the webmaster’s side.

You are good. I was just basing it on what @TheSnarkyOne was stating. I do not have a workaround for Chrome although I have not tried that yet.

1 Like

Can the webmaster here at Soundcore please fix the background and lettering? I have the DARK theme set and I use Chrome on my PC to browse here. The lettering is too difficult to read. It’s been this way for months and one of the reasons I don’t participate as much. The site is NOT legible. Please fix this!

2 Likes

You could always switch on light mode…

Yes, I know but I want to continue to use Dark Mode as usual.

Whoever changed the coding on this site messed up Dark Mode and nothing has been done to get it back to working correctly.

1 Like

I wanted to use dark mode too, but I switched it off so I could read the things. I totally agree with you @Dez_S

Confirmed and agreed, the dark mode has chosen to use a very dark blue in places to make it unusable.

Chrome on Android light and dark mode:

The black in light mode should become white in dark mode, not dark blue.

Yeah I agree a dark mode would be nice I use dark mode a lot and sadly just can’t on this website because it becomes impossible to read

I still use it, but it does drive me crazy.

Both the unreadable dark lettering, and those stupid bright white bands on each side.

Please fix this! @sean.L, @Hannah, @Loz.

1 Like