Frames sold at Walmart

I never thought those were being sold at Walmart.

I know at times that Coke reward did giveaways for Walmart gift cards.

4 Likes

Any day now we’ll be seeing independent owners first reactions. I’m seeing available now for one model.

There’s a few waiting to hear about prescription lens stories due around now.

1 Like

The prescription reviews may take a few more weeks depending on how long it would be to get them made and put into the frames.

It will be interesting to see the sales as I would figure people would get the blue tinted for prescription than the other tinted glasses.

1 Like

Agree.

I would expect to see owner’s initial feedback in next day(s) as they are now shipping and in stores.
We were told the beta / reviewers feedback on prescription this week. I would not expect owner’s experiences with prescription for at least a couple of weeks, as they have to get them, order and try them once made.

As we stand today we have no owners comments, only those in the reviewer program released Nov 1st.

Nov 5th:

Nov 9th:

2 Likes

Az you state previously and as I do as well, I tend to wait in case of some issues (such as ones you may see with say game systems as an example)

If coke does their usual Christmas giveaway, they were giving away like 25 dollar Walmart cards at one point. I had won like 125 or so from a few accounts as they allowed an account per family member.

2 Likes

Hi there, at this moment, we didn’t go with Walmart well. It will be available at Bestbuy or Verizon at this moment.

1 Like

Interesting, so why is Walmart saying they can sell? You mean Walmart is only order+collect, while Best buy and Verizon will have stock on view in store to try on?

Richard thanks for coming in and helping us understand.

1 Like

Nice find. Thanks

1 Like

Checked with the team, I am sure we haven’t gone with Walmart at this moment. I think that will be a mistake.

For Bestbuy, it has stock and they are on the way getting the units on shelf. However, we didn’t have a display so I am not sure trying is available at this moment. We did try hard to pay for that but it doesn’t work. We will try next year on this as well.

For Verizon, the order has been shipped recently but it will take a while to delivery and get on shelf.

2 Likes

I was actually surprised by Walmart myself. I just know Walmart has a weird online product search engine and it will not always pull up AnkerDirect first.

1 Like

Then I was noticed Walmart online is being managed by a team in Anker. And yes, they posted the frames and it is being sold right now.

4 Likes

Nice. Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Pretty big news to see these being picked up by Walmart, in addition to the online availability of amazon and others.

Hope, like others, we start to see owner reviews. I think there was one member that has been posting a small amount of his experience with his, of late.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. The more places they are being sold at, the better their chances of a successful launch. :+1:

2 Likes