From Soundcore, To You

From all of us here at Soundcore, Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Collective!

We couldn’t be more thankful for having you here, helping to make the Collective what it is.

And, if you happen to get bored today, feel free to see how many odd ones out you spot! :point_up_2:

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @Loz, and all the crew and collective members here.

Well, not bored at all but figured few odd ones already! should I snap them and post here? will let it out for some time for other members sake !! :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanksgiving not celebrated in DE but to all who are celebrating
Enjoy.

3 Likes

Best wishes to our American friends celebrating Thanksgiving, enjoy good food and good company :slight_smile: :family_man_woman_girl_boy: :wine_glass::turkey: :cake:

2 Likes

Have a great holiday to all.

2 Likes

Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy the turkey!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving :grinning::poultry_leg::family_man_woman_girl_boy::earth_americas:

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. May your day not be filled with “oh crap, I forgot to get this at the store, can you go there?” Or “let me see how much I can eat before I throw up”

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. Any day is a thanksgiving when you can spend it with kids and family

1 Like

Dont have thanksgiving meal here but I’m already looking forward to having turkey at Christmas

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bears won, belly full! Life is good!

1 Like

Lots of food, family and fun. Good day.

1 Like

Not celebrated in the UK either :wink: One of my American friends told me Thanksgiving is even bigger than Christmas - couldn’t believe it!

3 Likes

Sounds like the perfect day!

2 Likes

I would almost agree. It is due to Black Friday and family eating together. I wish back off trying to overtake Thanksgiving Day as I do miss my football as well.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you lovely Americans out there from the wife and I. We’ll drink a glass of bubbly to you all from our conservatory!

1 Like